Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    captec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 18, 2006, 02:48 PM
    Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light
    Was this issue ever resolved? I have the same problem.

LbashabrannerJul 15, 2006, 09:09 PM
    Help,
    My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still blinking red light. Before I dish out repair fees for what may be a simple solution, I post this question here. Please help, it's summer and we're down south!
    L.B.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mama_fat_fatAug 22, 2006, 08:44 PM
    Did you ever find an answer to your kenmore refrigerator question? Please write me back I'm having the same problems.

Christine
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 20, 2006, 07:35 PM
    If you pull off the kickplate there is a wiring diagram and a troubleshooting guide for the icemaker tucked into the back side of the kickplate. It will show what the blinks mean and what is causing them

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Side by Side: no ice & red blinking light? [ 4 Answers ]

Help, My Kenmore side by side model # 106.565624 has stopped making ice and a red light next to its on/off switch is blinking. I have replaced the pur water filter and reset the water filtration and flushed the lines. I have also turned off then on the ice maker switch. No change - still...

Freezer door won't close flush on side-by-side [ 1 Answers ]

I have a side-by-side freezer/fridge. The storage shelves on the freezer door "hit" the mullion wall when closing and the door won't seal, at the top, once shut. How can I adjust the door to get it to seal, even if I can't stop the storage bin from hitting while shutting?:

GE side by side icemaker leaking - Model #GSS27RGMF BB [ 1 Answers ]

It is still making ice but it leaks and forms a glob of ice under the white blade. When I clean off the glob of ice, I can see it dripping near the white blade. It drips slowly, a few drips at a time, like a dripping faucet. Any ideas?

Kenmore side by side Fridge icemaker model 106.9557651 [ 1 Answers ]

I have an issue with my ice maker over filling? I replaced solenoid still havinbg problem.

Ge side by side ice maker problems [ 0 Answers ]

I have a ge refrigerator. The ice maker would release a small amout of water. I replaced the dual valve. That didn't work. I check for the lines for screens to see if they were clog. I couldn't find any screeens. I then replaced the ice maker. Still isn't working. I'm getting water through the...

View more questions Search