Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mathis123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 12, 2009, 11:39 AM
    Truck companies that hire felons
    I'm looking for a truck driver company that hire ex-cons. Do you know of any companies?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Aug 12, 2009, 11:45 AM

You will have to contact each trucking company that you are interested in individually as each company probably has different criteria they have to meet such as how many years since conviction, what conviction for, etc. Try the OTR companies first regardless of what state they are in and what state you are in as some companies will hire you regardless of what state you live in.

If you already have a CDL I hope that your DMV is clean as that matters a lot as well.
    giovanni2700 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 31, 2010, 05:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by twinkiedooter View Post
    You will have to contact each trucking company that you are interested in individually as each company probably has different criteria they have to meet such as how many years since conviction, what conviction for, etc. Try the OTR companies first regardless of what state they are in and what state you are in as some companies will hire you regardless of what state you live in.

If you already have a CDL I hope that your DMV is clean as that matters a lot as well.
    I have one accedent no injury two years ago very minor personal vehicle

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Know any Trucking Companies that hire felons? [ 14 Answers ]

I keep hearing there are truck driving jibs for ex-cons but where are they?

Who will hire a truck driver with a misdemeanor [ 2 Answers ]

I have gotten a seal order by the court in Florida for a misdemeanor. The problem is that it shows up on database searches. I am told that the database got ahold of it before it was sealed. I recently got my cdl class A. I have been driving B class trucks for a while, but now am able to drive A...

Trucking that will hire felons [ 2 Answers ]

I need to know a trucking company that hires felons I was just cleared for my hazmat

View more questions Search