Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    maggiethecat Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Nov 20, 2003, 03:53 AM
    Buying Tickets in another country
    I am an American currently living in Britain, but because of the dreadful foreign exchange rate, I'm wondering if it's possible to purchase tickets via a friend or a website in the US and pay with my credit card (also American). Is this possible? Thank you!
    s00lin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Nov 21, 2003, 03:35 AM
    Re: Buying Tickets in another country
    Yes. Either have a friend in the States purchase you an electronic ticket using their U.S. credit card (make sure that they purchase it at an airport, ticket office or travel agency so that you won't have to show a credit card upon checkin) or you can purchase an electronic ticket using your American credit card with a billing address in the U.S.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Country [ 1 Answers ]

Howdy, I was just wonder'n if you know of any country concertsthat are coming up in the seattle area?! (Like Tim Mcgraw, Faith Hill, Kenny Cheasney, Martina Mcbride, and others) thanks for your help:)

Cheap tickets [ 3 Answers ]

Do you know where I can find a cheap ticket from france to sacramento, California? All is just so expensive! :eek:

Country codes [ 4 Answers ]

Who decided on the country dialling codes? When were these brought in? How were they decided? Country code +44 UK Country code +91 India etc...

Selling tickets to hear "me" preach! [ 14 Answers ]

The latest and greatest mega church and minister in my city tours America, selling tickets for $10.00 to spend "An Evening with ________." A regular "worship service" is conducted. What are your thoughts re charging to enter a worship service? Of course, offerings and contributions for the...

View more questions Search