Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    barney7563 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 06:00 AM
    Noma Timers
    How do I set my Noma timer I've lost the instructions It has the C and P digital Letters
    barney7563 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2007, 07:31 AM
    How do I set my Noma Christmas Light Timer
    JadaDot Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

Dec 19, 2007, 10:51 PM
    Instructions

Note: PM is the number plus a dot

If you make a mistake unplug timer to reset it and then plug it back in.

Top Button = Time Bottom Button = Mode

1. plug in the timer
    2. should see the letter C (clock) on the screen
    3. press top button to set the current time of day (on the hour ie: 7:00, can't set to the half hour)
    4. press bottom button
    5. should see the letter P (start of timer program)
    6. press top button to set the start time
    7. press bottom button
    8. should see the letter E (end of timer program)
    9. press top button to set the end time
    10. press bottom button
    11. should hear a click and see the current time of day

Timer should now be set. :)

For manual override press the Mode button to turn on the objects plugged into the timer. The screen will show the letter O. The devices will remain on until the ending time of the preset program. To return the timer to the preset times, press the Mode button again. The display will then show the current time.

After a power interruption or failure the timer will return to displaying a flashing C and the timer will need to be reset.
    jlmm78 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 21, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Comment on JadaDot's post
    Thank you!
    ceciliaclark Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 03:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by barney7563 View Post
    How do I set my Noma Christmas Light Timer
    I lost the instructions and know how to set my timer on model n1507
    ceciliaclark Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2008, 05:55 PM
    Howcanisetmynoman1507timer I lost my instruction the ones you gave me do not work could you help me
    Billlhy2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 14, 2008, 10:09 AM
    Noma timers are also braned as Woods timers. You will find the info on your timer here, hopefully.
    Timers | Woods Industries
    Good luck
    claudettenicole Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2011, 02:29 PM
    I have bought the Noma Outdoor 3 outlet Lighting Timer Powe Stake... need to know how to set it... don't have any intructions in the box
    wwjaws Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 12:31 PM
    How do you program timmer 218077
    wwjaws Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2012, 12:33 PM
    None
    aussiebluesman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 02:39 PM
    Answer 1 Function and operation
    1 - This timer has 3 working modes
    A - Auto Mode(AU)
    B - Auto and Temperature Control Mode (AC)
    C - Manual Mode (LL)

Press "MODE" button and the LED display will cycle through these three modes.

2 - There is an output indicator light which turns Green (On all modes) and red (Off - manual mode)

3 - There is a battery backup that can retain programs for about 1 week after power outage.

Operation
    1 - On first use . Connect the unit to 125V AC power source. The LED display blinks 'C'. The unit at this moment is in initial state, where time and program need to be set.
    2 - Press the "TIME" button, the LED display will now show "12.00", now the unit is entering time setting mode
    A - The time interval for this product is 15 minutes
    B - Press "TIME" button again. LED displays 12:15 with each press of the time button the time increases by 15 minutes. If you press and hold the time button for 2 seconds the LED will increase rapidly.
    C - After setting the time, press the enter button and the LED will display current time setting.
    D - To change the clock press the "Enter" and the "TIME" buttons simultaneously to enter the editing mode. Press the "TIME" button to adjust the time. Press the enter button to confirm

3 - To program press "mode" button once and the LED will display "AU" which stands for Auto Mode, press the "MODE" button once again and the LED will display "AC" which is the Auto and Temperature Control Mode. Press the "MODE" button once more and the LED will display "LL" which is Manual Mode. Press enter to confirm the selected mode. Press "MODE" button to role over these three options.

A - Auto Mode
    Press "MODE" button and the unit will enter Auto Mode, LED displays "AU"
    - Press "ENTER" button to confirm. LED displays "P". Press "TIME" button to set program ON time.
    - After the program ON time is set press "ENTER" button to enter program ending time. LED will display "E". Press the "TIME" button to set the ending time.
    - Press "ENTER" button to return to normal time display mode.
    - The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and ending time have been programmed
    - Press the "TIME" button to review the program ON time setting and program ending time setting. The LED displays "P" and "E" respectively. After that the LED displays the current time.
    - In case you want to modify the setting repeat step "a".
    *** Note: When entering your program if no action takes place within 15 seconds it will go back to the time screen.

B - Auto and Temperature Control Mode
    Press the "MODE" button and the LED will display "AU". Press the "MODE" button again and the LED will display "AC". Press the "ENTER" button to confirm.
    - The timer activates the load only when the following two conditions are met:
    1 The temperature is below -10
    To the program on time p is reached
    For instructions on how to set the program ON time and the program ending time please refer to the Auto Mode function
    - The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and the ending time have been programmed.
    - When the program ending time is not yet reached, the load will be deactivated if the temperature rises above -7 and will be activated again if the temperature drops below -10. Once the program ending time is reached the load will be deactivated regardless of the temperature.

C - Manual Mode
    Press the "MODE" button to select Manual Mode. When the LED displays "LL" press the "ENTER" to confirm. The LED returns to show the current time. Press the "TIME" button to activate the timer the LED will display ON. Press the "TIME" button again the LED will display off.
    - In Manual Mode the output indicator will display red when the load is deactivated and green when activated.
    - To exit manual mode press "TIME" and "MODE" buttons simultaneously and the unit will return to Auto mode. The loading will be activated and deviated according to the previous setting.

4 Output indicator
    1 - In Auto Mode or Auto Temperature Control Mode when the loading is deactivated the output indicator turns off.
    2 - In Manual mode the output indicator turns red when loading is deactivated.
    3 - In Manual Mode, Auto Mode and Auto Temperature Control Mode the output indicator turns green when the output is activated.

To reset all of your settings including current time and programs, press and hold the "ENTER" button for 5 seconds from the "TIME" mode. Answered 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Anonymous
    aussiebluesman Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 10, 2012, 02:49 PM
    Answer 1 Function and operation for Noma N1508
    1 - This timer has 3 working modes
    A - Auto Mode(AU)
    B - Auto and Temperature Control Mode (AC)
    C - Manual Mode (LL)

Press "MODE" button and the LED display will cycle through these three modes.

2 - There is an output indicator light which turns Green (On all modes) and red (Off - manual mode)

3 - There is a battery backup that can retain programs for about 1 week after power outage.

Operation
    1 - On first use . Connect the unit to 125V AC power source. The LED display blinks 'C'. The unit at this moment is in initial state, where time and program need to be set.
    2 - Press the "TIME" button, the LED display will now show "12.00", now the unit is entering time setting mode
    A - The time interval for this product is 15 minutes
    B - Press "TIME" button again. LED displays 12:15 with each press of the time button the time increases by 15 minutes. If you press and hold the time button for 2 seconds the LED will increase rapidly.
    C - After setting the time, press the enter button and the LED will display current time setting.
    D - To change the clock press the "Enter" and the "TIME" buttons simultaneously to enter the editing mode. Press the "TIME" button to adjust the time. Press the enter button to confirm

3 - To program press "mode" button once and the LED will display "AU" which stands for Auto Mode, press the "MODE" button once again and the LED will display "AC" which is the Auto and Temperature Control Mode. Press the "MODE" button once more and the LED will display "LL" which is Manual Mode. Press enter to confirm the selected mode. Press "MODE" button to role over these three options.

A - Auto Mode
    Press "MODE" button and the unit will enter Auto Mode, LED displays "AU"
    - Press "ENTER" button to confirm. LED displays "P". Press "TIME" button to set program ON time.
    - After the program ON time is set press "ENTER" button to enter program ending time. LED will display "E". Press the "TIME" button to set the ending time.
    - Press "ENTER" button to return to normal time display mode.
    - The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and ending time have been programmed
    - Press the "TIME" button to review the program ON time setting and program ending time setting. The LED displays "P" and "E" respectively. After that the LED displays the current time.
    - In case you want to modify the setting repeat step "a".
    *** Note: When entering your program if no action takes place within 15 seconds it will go back to the time screen.

B - Auto and Temperature Control Mode
    Press the "MODE" button and the LED will display "AU". Press the "MODE" button again and the LED will display "AC". Press the "ENTER" button to confirm.
    - The timer activates the load only when the following two conditions are met:
    1 The temperature is below -10
    To the program on time p is reached
    For instructions on how to set the program ON time and the program ending time please refer to the Auto Mode function
    - The program indicator will be turned on after the ON time and the ending time have been programmed.
    - When the program ending time is not yet reached, the load will be deactivated if the temperature rises above -7 and will be activated again if the temperature drops below -10. Once the program ending time is reached the load will be deactivated regardless of the temperature.

C - Manual Mode
    Press the "MODE" button to select Manual Mode. When the LED displays "LL" press the "ENTER" to confirm. The LED returns to show the current time. Press the "TIME" button to activate the timer the LED will display ON. Press the "TIME" button again the LED will display off.
    - In Manual Mode the output indicator will display red when the load is deactivated and green when activated.
    - To exit manual mode press "TIME" and "MODE" buttons simultaneously and the unit will return to Auto mode. The loading will be activated and deviated according to the previous setting.

4 Output indicator
    1 - In Auto Mode or Auto Temperature Control Mode when the loading is deactivated the output indicator turns off.
    2 - In Manual mode the output indicator turns red when loading is deactivated.
    3 - In Manual Mode, Auto Mode and Auto Temperature Control Mode the output indicator turns green when the output is activated.

To reset all of your settings including current time and programs, press and hold the "ENTER" button for 5 seconds from the "TIME" mode. Answered 3 weeks, 2 days ago by Anonymous

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

AC Condenser Unit Delay on Break (DOB) Timers [ 9 Answers ]

Turn thermostat OFF, pull AC disconnect to condenser unit, and turn off furnace breaker (power to contactor coil) before performing any work. Use non-contact voltage meter to verify power is off. Finally, use a large plastic handle screwdriver between contactor and ground to confirm power is off. ...

Timers for Internet [ 1 Answers ]

How do I set up timers for my kiddos when they get on the Internet so that they can only stay on the Internet for a certain amount of time? Thanks- Ann

Noma Thermostat [ 1 Answers ]

Hi everybody, sooo happy to find you. My brother recently sent me a Noma Digital 7 Day thermostat. I'm pretty good at following instructions but I still think I managed to mess this one up. After removing my old mercury thermostat, I only found 2 wires, neither of which were labelled, just...

View more questions Search