Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    soyeahimjill Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 1, 2013, 06:31 PM
    What was that movie when a young girl hits a telephone pole in the snow and has dream
    This young girl, around Christmas time, hits a telephone pole in the snow in her car and goes unconscious. Then she has a weird dream, and all I can remember from it is a scary scene with these creepy creatures.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 02:38 PM
    Not a complete match, but sort of sounds like Babes in Toyland.
    YouTube

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A movie about young girl moving in with her father [ 0 Answers ]

What is the movie name about a young girl moving in with her father after her mother dies, it is been made in the 80's or 90's and her stepmother hates her in the beginning but ends up accepting her after she saves the life of her young son. Thanks

Movie where young girl thinks old lady is a witch [ 1 Answers ]

It's an old movie from the 70's/ early 80's I watched when I was very young. All I can remember is that it had a young girl who in one scene was walking across a log on a lake and fell into the lake. As she was drowning this old lady (that the young girl thinks is a witch) is pushing her further...

Movie was on TV, sometime in the late 70's or 80's about a young girl and boy at the [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for a movie title where the plot basically is about a young boy and girl who meet at the beach and find a sea turtle. I think the boy carves a heart with their initials on the back of the turtle. I think the girl disappears with the turtle and years later goes after the young man

What is the name of this movie? Young girl with powers being chased [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I need help finding the name of this movie. This movie was released in the past year or 2. There is a young girl (around 10 years old) who has special powers. The a man who's responsible for transporting her safely somewhere and of course someone else wants to capture her. I only...

Has anyone seen a movie about a young girl who gets buried alive? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Does anyone remember the title of the movie of a young girl who gets buried alive by robbers(I think) and all they gave her to breath was a tube or straw that came up to the surface of the ground and the robbers or killers left her buried.. she tried to scream by the tube or straw but no...

View more questions Search