Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    renee_37360 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2008, 06:48 AM
    80s horror movie
    This movie is about a group of teenagers that go camping in the woods. A couple decide to go repelling down the side of a mountain. The killer cuts the ropes. There is a park ranger in the movie that has black hair. The killer is disfigured. He kills everyone that is camping except one of the girls. At the end of the movie it shows a picture of a cave and a baby crying.
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 21, 2008, 07:09 AM

The Prey (1984)
    Quinn F Posts: 6,048, Reputation: 913
    Movies Expert

Oct 23, 2008, 05:16 PM

You're welcome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

80's war sci fi horror movie - forgot the title of the movie [ 3 Answers ]

Hi. I have been looking for the title on a movie that I saw when I was a kid in the mid 80's. The movie was set during the war ( I think it was during the nazi era ). I remember at the beginning that they are all walking on a path and discover some sort of tower or castle that is sealed shut. They...

It's a horror movie! [ 8 Answers ]

I watched this movie when I was younger, I never got to watch the ending because I was too scared and I made my dad turn it off. Ever since then I have been wanting to see the end. The plot is about these four students who are out of school for a break. They go to this cabin out in the wood and the...

Ask for movie title - horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Good day all. I want to request one movie title... quite old horror movie. I give some synopsis about this story. One boy found movie reel at store and his mother told that movie reel is a horror movie directed by his grandfather and never been released. That night when his mother go...

Need Movie Title from fantasy/horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi There, For YEARS I've been searching for this one movie. The only things I can remember about the movie are as follows. 1. This is a sort of fantasy movie that has to do with a barbarian warrior type of hero, and goblins, or trolls. 2. The main part of the movie I remember, is that...

Horror movie [ 1 Answers ]

80's horror film were a killer has a woman in a basement lying on a table and has a belt around her head keeping her mouth shut. He begins to cover her face with plaster she is moving around and he covers her whole face and she sufficates...

View more questions Search