Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starrynightz45 Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jun 29, 2013, 02:41 AM
    I'm looking for a good, accurate, reputable tarot card reader?
    Does anyone have experience with one? I want an email reading or online reading with an accurate and respected tarot card reader.

Any suggestions?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Jun 29, 2013, 05:34 AM
    Good luck?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 07:34 AM
    Yes, they are as good as the money you pay them.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jun 29, 2013, 07:38 AM
    Tarot reading on line is misrepresention. No one can tarot read over a distance and especially not on line. It is a face to face situation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

A tarot reader told me she sees 666 around me. What does it mean? [ 3 Answers ]

Are tarot readers safe? A tarot reader told me that she sees 666 around me. Can that be true? And what do it mean? She told me she can help me for only 3500 dollars. I don't know whether to believe her, or not!

Have a kenmore scan 19000 How can I get a card reader for the memory card [ 3 Answers ]

Have a kenmore scan 19000 and need to find a card reader so that I can transfer the scan into my computer. It has a 4 M memory card. Otherwise, not sure how to get them into my computer with just the card. The card won't fit into my embroidery machine. I have a Kenmore elite. Help

Tarot card reading and enquiry [ 11 Answers ]

Hello, I would like to ask if anyone is able to do me a free tarot card reading here. No pm. And is it true that tarot cards and oracle book based on Yes/No question is just reflecting what the reader's answer/intended outcome in their mind? Thank you

View more questions Search