Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    billysbmw05 Posts: 3, Reputation: 2

Nov 2, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Accounting and English
    I need help with my accounting homework as well as my english.

1. Accounting: I am filling out the journal. I just learned how to do the long form with eleven columns and I don't know how to fill out the one question. The problem is BOUGHT OFFICE SUPPLIES ON ACCOUNT FROM OFFICE MART, $81.60. M41. Now I know that I have to put it on the accounts payable part of my form under the credit side but previously I learned that I needed to put it under the supplies debit part so when we close the accounts at the end of the month it would be there. But I just learned that we need to post in the purchases debit side for all purchases. If I post it in the supplies debit and the purchases debit then it won't equal the accounts payable credit like it has to. So how do I do it? I might be making it harder than it is but please help me.

2. English: How do I write a paper in the MLA format? It is my senior research paper for english. Please help with that too.
    hamworld05 Posts: 370, Reputation: 12

Feb 21, 2007, 04:43 PM
    How ironic. I can't help with the accounting problem yet I plan to be a tax accountant. As for English, you're thinking of Modern Language Association, right? It's just used for identifying research sources. You just credit your sources in the form of a bracket. Make a bibliography, or Works Cited List which lists the sources of used in your paper alphabetically by author's last time.

Take a look at MLA Handbook for Writers of Research Papers. It's very useful.
    raju mariappan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2007, 07:53 AM
    If retun on assest shows negative value, what it means?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

English [ 7 Answers ]

Hi All, I am Kishore from India. I want to improve my English vocb. Can anyone tell what's the best and easy way?

English help [ 5 Answers ]

Dear Teacher, Kindly help me out with the following. Are these OK? 1)The institute has two campuses. One for the juniors ;One for the seniors. 2) This should not disturb the work life and family life balance. 3) Such a thing is basically done at the corporate level. 4) I want a pen and...

English [ 3 Answers ]

Hi - dus anyone know if "blind with fear" is a metaphor? Thankxxx :-/

English Help [ 6 Answers ]

No problem can be solved by the same conscious that's created it. I'm kind of confused by the sentence above. Please help me with your knowledge. Q1. Does this sentence make sense? Q2. Is "conscious" usually used as a noun? Q3. Do we need to put "by" before "it" to make it sense. Q4. ...

English [ 3 Answers ]

I am needing some help. My daughter is in first grade and brang home a paper today that I can not help her with. They want her cut and paste the pictures given on to the correct areas. Areas being soft c, hard c and soft g, and hard g.The words for the c's are... celery, castle, cookie, cigar, and...

View more questions Search