Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Treece Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 01:18 PM
    Sci fi / Fantasy movie
    I am looking for sci fi movie that was in the late 80's or early 90's. I've seen it on TV a few times in the 90's. Its about two teenage guys who are friends discuss what type woman they want while his friend is sleeping the other guy stays up daydreaming about his dream woman. There is this dream sequence that happens an he is on the beach having a fun time with the woman. The next morning he wakes up realizing he wasn't dreaming because his jacket was missing and the woman on the beach was wearing it his friend doesn't believe him but then the woman appears in his bedroom wearing the jacket. I can't remember how she is able to appear the them but each time she enters their world or they enter hers there is music like a harp and a blurred effect that happens. They both want to keep her so the rest of the movie revovles around that. Hopefully all of this will jog someone's memory I've searching for this movie for years!
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Mar 8, 2012, 01:38 PM
    Maybe it's Weird Science?
    Treece Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2012, 04:48 PM
    Nope its not that movie.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Anyone know what 80s fantasy/sci fi movie I can't think of? [ 3 Answers ]

I remember one of the main characters was a young boy. He finds himself in a fantasy/type wooded area, where someone has made a house/residence in a huge tree. The boy is poking around the tree and he sees this little furry creature, almost like a little kid, only covered in fur. The creature can...

Name of old sci-fi/fantasy TV movie? [ 4 Answers ]

I remember this show from sometime in the 70's or 80's. There was this elf that shot rapid fire arrows. Seems like there was something about a stone (maybe green). It was live action. This is all I can remember. I really hope someone knows what this was, it has bothered me for years and will...

80's sci fi-fantasy kids movie? [ 1 Answers ]

Don't remember much.. been looking for this movie for over 10 years.. few scenes I remember.. a young kid is trying to count all the stars in the night sky.. kid by tree is approched by a snake and it turns into a man.. help.. thanks

View more questions Search