Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    littleangels9403 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 27, 2005, 09:58 AM
    Chinchilla Rats
    I would like to know more about chinchilla rats. Where can you find them? I think I may have seen one in Omak Washington.
    Please get back to me, Thanks.
    wzartv Posts: 402, Reputation: 21

Jul 27, 2005, 10:28 AM
    Perhaps this may provide some information:

Click Here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chinchilla
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Nov 25, 2005, 05:30 PM
    I had never heard of Chinchilla rats up until this very moment so I had to look it up. I run a rescue for guinea pigs and have had rodents such as rats, hamsters and gerbils but never heard of them. I have listed the link below if in the event you are still interested in them. If you are looking for a pet please don’t buy one consider adopting one that is homeless there are shelters every where with good pets looking for good homes.

http://animaldiversity.ummz.umich.ed...rocomidae.html

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Rats, holes and a mountain house [ 3 Answers ]

I bought a house in the local mountains. The house had been vacant and after finding some mouse droppings I placed some poison pellets to get rid of them. After more investigation I found that under the house (in the build out) there was not only mice but rats. Enough of them that I could see them...

Mall Rats Actors [ 1 Answers ]

What is the name of the bald actor that plays the dad who runs the Game Show? The one that gets "stink palmed" and then gets sick? Again sorry so vague. Just have a bet that this actor is not the same actor as the guy from Top Gun. I think they are different, can someone please confirm?

View more questions Search