Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cuzl11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 8, 2007, 01:22 PM
    Pad lock
    Hi every one I am new and I have a small question that I can't figure out I have a pad lock and I don't no witch way to tern the dials can you help me please it's a 4 digit
    bikerguy Posts: 87, Reputation: 13

Apr 8, 2007, 03:05 PM
    What brand?
    Stratmando Posts: 11,188, Reputation: 508
    Uber Member

May 12, 2007, 02:51 PM
    4 digit padlock? If you mean xx,xx,xx,xx.
    Or do you mean xxxx.( doesn't matter)
    If it is the first, it is either Left, Right, Left, Right or Right, Left, Right, Left, if you tried both,
    And doesn't work, and numbers are correct, than it is number of turns, Example
    Dial left more than three times, and stop on number, turn right past that number twice,
    Turn left past that number once and stop on last number. Then try other direction.
    Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Locked key pad [ 2 Answers ]

Dear, Some of my key pads are not responding.I type in 'L' and gets 3.Can you help me . Ralph

Garage pad [ 5 Answers ]

Building garage pads

Ibm think pad [ 3 Answers ]

I can't fiind a better video driver 4 win 98se I have one vftprw8m it doesn't work, I really need another , this driver runs at 16 color , I need better, plsssss help me

Detached garage pad [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to get some information on building a garage starting with the Pad. I am planning on building a 22X26 detached garage. The rough grade was completed about 4 months ago. It is a clay base with no topsoil added yet. Should I get a bobcat in to remove a couple inches or just pack down...

Prepping for a garage pad! [ 3 Answers ]

Hey fellas, getting close to starting this project and here is what I got listed so far. 1. Bobcat work, getting a contractor to come in a clear out a patch and remove the topsoil from my property. He'll go down at least 8 inches, and will keep going till he hits the hard clay. 2. I'll rent...

View more questions Search