Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2006, 10:35 AM
    It wasn't long enough - you shouldn't have talked to her yesterday. 1 week is nothing. I was talking MONTHS. Months.
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 2, 2006, 10:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Time Apart
    I Did stay busy, i made like 20 songs during this whole time, and on top of that we were working on the group CD, i didnt talk to her since like the 27th, she called me yesterday and told me bout her and her mom arguing, about OUR relationship, her mom was tryna tell her how she's doin me wrong, and so she got mad and stuff, but she spoke to me later, told me that we had to talk, she said that she doesnt want to hurt my feelings by having this break, so its best we break up, and she wants to be single for a while. *** Happened? No Contact, No Result
    Take these words with a grain of salt.

The pain you would have felt from this break up would have been much worse if you did not spend some time for yourself.

You reasserted your own identity on your mind.

Her mother did not help your cause really... she only made it worse. When it comes to romance women dispise pressure. They hate to be made to feel like a b-i-t-c-h especially if they are really not being one.

Continue on the path, it is necessary for your survival as a man.

Think of it this way... a Woman is the icning on the cake of life. They are NOT the cake itself. The same applies on the reverse.
    Ultra Member

Oct 2, 2006, 10:50 AM
    "she only made it worse. When it comes to romance women dispise pressure." - 1000% true.

Good stuf Gillion.

He needs to stay away from her for a long time. Learn about life. She may come back - she may not. But, right now she won't.
    mrsking Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Oct 2, 2006, 11:17 AM
    Okay first, Do you really think it's a good idea for you to, to spend the night together? A little young don't you think. But I think the bast thing to do is if she needs space give it to her, Im 20 and married and my mom always told me if its meant to be it will be, if its mean for you to be with her then you will let god direct you life and things will always work out...
    Time Apart Posts: 44, Reputation: 0

Oct 2, 2006, 12:25 PM
    Pimpin I'm past that issue but thanks for the comment Mrs King, its just that, I don't think she shouldve made a decision right now, she had a bunch of emotional fog in her environment, and she acted to quick, she should have slowwed down like I was letting her, and gave herself time to figure things out, you can't judge a year and change off a week, you know? It was a premature decision I think.

Oct 2, 2006, 12:59 PM
    Sometimes us girls can be weird and it might not be that she doesn't want o be with you maybe something in her life isn't going right and she just wants to be alone. And maybe she can't tell anyone or she might just simply need some space. We females are complex and do things that don't make since to guys sometimes other girls you just got to go with the flow and kick it with somebody else for a while and if she still wants you holla back. I can make some one love, and I'm not saying you are, but just a thought... you seem cool the will be someone else..
    momincali Posts: 641, Reputation: 242

Oct 2, 2006, 01:29 PM
    This changes nothing. Maybe you think that you had no contact and still this happened.. wrong, you had contact. You made yourself available, maybe not as available as before, but you still did. Doormat.

This changes nothing. Most likely this was a rash decision on her part. She will later come to realize that, IF, you let her. No contact. Let her think and stew. No emails, text, calls, letters, nothing. She needs to respect your space now.

Oct 3, 2006, 03:44 PM
    So stay away from her?
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2006, 03:46 PM
    Yep - listen to Mom. Leave her alone.

Date, date, date

IF she happens to come back to you - do NOT jump in right away.

Oct 3, 2006, 03:48 PM
    I don't think I got to worry about me coming back, I don't think she'll come back after all that lol
    Gillion Posts: 52, Reputation: 17

Oct 3, 2006, 03:51 PM
    i dont think i gotta worry bout me comin back, i dont think she'll come back after all that lol
    To be honest dude. You letting your ego ride you. Stop reving your mind so much and take your foot off the gas.

Oct 3, 2006, 05:27 PM
    Time Out!! Its deffinatly over. She was seeing this dude behind my back, grown @$$ man 21 years old, when she used to "go to her gramma house" her gramma was letting the man come there. Tell me that's isn't sum F^(k sh1t

Oct 3, 2006, 05:48 PM
    Still changes nothing. You keep busy, move on, live your life. She's no longer trustworthy. Why waste your time worrying or feeling bad about someone like that?? You've learned a painful lesson, your intuition was trying to tell you something but you didn't want to listen.

Just cause she's with him now, may not mean that she won't try and come back. Usually, a 21 year old guy is only after one thing with a much younger girl like that. He'll probably treat her badly after getting what he wants and then she'll remember what she had. Let her miss it and feel the regret.

Sorry it turned out this way but I know you will be okay, you're too smart not too.

Oct 3, 2006, 07:50 PM
    Wow, for being so young, this is a sucky feeling. I wouldn't never thought...

Oct 3, 2006, 08:11 PM
    It is a sucky feeling because you're more considerate than she was. You cared more. The one who cares the least has the most power.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 3, 2006, 08:19 PM
    wow, for being so young, this is a sucky feeling. I wouldnt never thought...
    Same thing I said when my g/f dumped me after high school... ah never mind how long ago it was, I still can feel it. Like mom says though you probably had a feeling and many here did too, because the pattern is always the same. Sorry that it feels so rough but we all go through it at some time or other. The advice is still the same, and you have to adjust to life without her. But the cool thing is and maybe you can't see it yet, you will be stronger and more self reliant for this experience. Down the road some good woman will have a good MAN.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Oct 3, 2006, 08:56 PM
    Tal is so right. This expereince will make you such a better person. But you have to let it. You have to learn from it. Think about what happened and how you could imrpove things for yourself now.

But yes, it sucks. It sucks big time. I no the pain mate. Feel it still Not like you are right now, but I did. And so did everyone else here. But it will get better. I promise you that!
    Ultra Member

Oct 4, 2006, 08:47 AM
    Probably one of many. Many gals for you. Learning experience unfortunately - hell I learn new stuff evey day about this stuff.

Oct 4, 2006, 09:06 AM
    Hey you sometimes in life the hardest things in life are the ones that will teach you a lesson and you may not want to accept it but one way or the other you are going to change you won't trust the next girl so quickly and you'll pay attention to things closer and there is nothing wrong with feeling this way I don't know to many people who have never felt that way. And you know what when she does come back yes its your choice to take her back but don't make it easy for her that's what she will want you to just say OK like nothing ever happen. If that time comes and you haven't met someone else then just take your time. Anyway you could probably meet someone else and that be the person you are going to spend the rest of your life with and think if she comes back you might miss the other person. So don't take what happen as totally a bad thing it might have been a blessing.

Oct 8, 2006, 11:39 AM
    She keeps calling, she never told me about the other guy, I found out, by one of her friends, and all week she's been tryna call me, and I've been avoiing her, rushing off the phone etc. But last night we spoke for the 1st time in a while. I was ignoring her, and she played a song, she said it reminded her of us, and so we spoke, she was playing songs in the backround of a cd I gave her in trhe summer. So we bring up old things from the past, laughing, and so she plays the song that was playing during our 1st kiss, and out of nowhere asks "Kid, If i cheated on you what would you say?" I said "What can i say? its over right? I'd have to ask why" "why you asking that? you cheated?" she replied "No". Why is she still calling me?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Space... I think... [ 3 Answers ]

I'm sort of new to actual dating... I went out with a few guys in school.. but the relationship really never left school. Once I graduated I fell in love with a guy from australia... was with him for 2 years... and went to see him for 6 months... I waited patiently for 2 years (until three weeks...

Need space [ 6 Answers ]

New here I am recently separated from my kid's mother, just simply fell in love with another woman.started out great than ex started calling and harassing new woman in my life.saying thing's like we are going to get back together,to stay away from our kid's wich limit's my time with new woman she...

He needs his own space? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, my boyfriend and I have been going out for 4 months, but we knew each other previously for another year on top of that, I just turned 20 and he is turning 18. At first we didn't have time for each other, I used to work in a nightclub, very late nights, so I changed my jobs so we could have...

Space bar [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, It must be something I done, wonder if anybody can help. When I'm in M.S.Word I press my space bar and I get a stop / dot Full stop. Also my Font size icon and my left justify, right justify and centre icons have gone. Any ideas?

Web space [ 10 Answers ]

Is there is any space in the web where I can store my files for free then download them later My files are about 10 gig So its easier for me to have those files anywhere home, office , etc Thanks

View more questions Search