Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    goldiefish2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 21, 2012, 04:53 PM
    Black fungus on comet fish.
    I took 3 comet goldfish out of a backyard pond and put them in a 29 gallon aquarium I had set up for them. Thought I did everything right when setting up the new aquarium, but within 3 weeks, the comets developing black patches on their sides and fins.

One has died already, I don't know what to do to save the other two. They are not eating and are swimming erratically (when they move around at all).
    rusty50 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Oct 23, 2012, 09:24 PM
    Did you just take the fish from the pond and put them right into the new aquarium?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Comet redirection [ 13 Answers ]

What would be the best way to redirect a comet around Earth, with about two years lead time and a volatile coma surrounding the nucleus of the comet and a speed of 27 km/s when it was detected? Its speed will probably increase as it approaches Earth. It would be a pretty good idea to not break...

Comet [ 13 Answers ]

If one hit the atmosphere at 27 km/s and weighed 5000 kg with a 15 km comma what woukd the damage be?

Fantail fish tunring black? [ 2 Answers ]

We've recently brought two tiny gold fantails, they are really lively and fins up etc and eating OK but suddenly over past 4 days their tails and fins are turning black, and they have odd spots round the eyes 9 not in eyes they look ok) and gills - we ran cycle for ages etc, and test water doing...

Comet Search [ 2 Answers ]

Where can I find a comet?

Comet, new one [ 7 Answers ]

Where can I find information to read and learn about this new comet coming near us? Where can I find out information on how astronomers figured out how many stars there are ? I not sure how they can know they are correct and this has biblical implications

View more questions Search