Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aryaa Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 09:23 AM
    I think I bring bad luck to my boyfriend.
    I think I bring bad luck to my boyfriend. Ever since we met, evrything is going wrong with him. His grades detoriated, his father died, his sister got married to a wrong guy, his wish to get a pre placement offer failed, he has started losing every game, his concentration got weaker, he has got financial problems, being in the nation's most prestigious institute,he couldn't get placed... his health also detoriated. I want to leave him for this reason. I guess he just don't want to accept the thing though I have told him. The condition has become complicated. He hesitates to share his failures as I 'd start thinking myself as the curse. I know what he'd b thinking. Inside, he too feels the same but he just don't accepts in front of me.. what to do? Please help..!
    QLP Posts: 980, Reputation: 656

Dec 12, 2010, 06:21 PM

If he lost his father recently and had some other problems no wonder his concentration is suffering which will have a knock on effect on his grades, his sports, and his health may well be deteriorating due to stress.

It's nobody's fault that he is having a bad run. Happens to us all. Heard the saying, 'it never rains but it pours?'

He's lucky he has you around to be there for him during this time. Now stop blaming yourself for it and just be his rock while he weathers the storm.

Unless you want to leave him for other reasons and feel that it will be too harsh given his present problems. If you don't really care for him then you can only be honest for both your sakes.
    AlyssaC Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:22 PM
    When it rains it pours. Maybe this guys grades are dropping because his father just died. This traumatic happening causes people to not be themselves. Maybe he's just under a lot of stress and not feeling like himself... therefore his grades are slipping.. perhaps his sister married this guy trying to fill the hole that her father just passed away. If anything he needs you to stay by his side and for you to tell him its going to be OK. I mean that's what friends are for and specially if your dating him you should encourage him and stay by his side. Not LEAVE him... I think the kid has enough loses already.. don't you think?
    AlyssaC Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Dec 12, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Comment on QLP's post
    Hey I didn't read your post... before I wrote what I wrote, so I think she has pretty accurate information there... if two different people said the same thing than it must be the answer... therefore you are nottttttt bad luck love.
    kitty44 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2011, 10:04 AM
    aryaa,OMG, when I read your post I felt like I was the one who posted it.I`ve been with my boyfriend for a year and a half, 2 months after we got together he lost his job,then his father died, he failed his exams,his sister rushed into a marriage with a wrong man, or so she found out! Every business he attemppts to start fails miserably,. one day he said to me " sorry honey i didnt get u a valentines gift, i would love to treat u , its just since we`ve met so far i havent been able to save any money".. This breaks my heart, I don't know if he feels the same way, but I don't want to continue with it unless there`s a solution.. He doesn't deserve this, he`s agood man. He was doing great before he met mi, his friends can prove it... I know this doesn't really help your matter but just thought you should know u`re not the only one.
    asd1324 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2011, 08:11 AM
    Same goes here... after he met me thing started to fall out of place he had serius financial problems, his father died and I feel like I'm the one to blame... I really don't know how I could be much help but just to let you know I'm going through the same thing...
    roxy86 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2012, 10:21 AM
    Wow there most be something in the air I think that my boyfriend is brings bad luck to me every sense I have meant him nothing but bad luck has happened to me I lost my job I got in a car accident where my car got totoled I almost flucked out of school ugj

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bad luck with mums [ 6 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me what I'm doing wrong with the mums I plant every year. They are suppose to rgow the next season and be even bushier than the year before. Mine however die. Everyone has told me I cut them to short in the fall, cut them to early, don't cover them... I'm confused

Bad luck [ 7 Answers ]

I really need some advice/help,my life is a living nightmare it's like I have the worst luck ever and it's not getting better just worst,I can't seem to do nothing right and not one good thing I can say about my life,now I have always believed in witch doctors,psychics,spells,etc (however you want...

Why do we have bad luck in money [ 3 Answers ]

Why do we have bad luck in money

Bad luck, bad karma, or bad self-esteem? [ 5 Answers ]

I recently heard once again a comment I've heard many, MANY times over the past several years: "You and your husband have worse luck than anyone else I know!" and I have one question: "Why is that?" You see, just about the time we get to the point we can manage to keep up on all our monthly...

View more questions Search