Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amberdunn Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 29, 2009, 12:43 PM
    How do I bid a commercial cleaning job?
    I need help on finding free information for commercial bidding. I have a job that I need to price its an office building in Noblesville Indiana. It is 5200 sq. ft. 90% of it is carpeted. It has 5 offices, 3 bathrooms, carpeted stairs going down to a conference room and a kitchen area. How do I bid this job?
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Sep 29, 2009, 08:39 PM

Pricing varies from area to area Amberdunn and in the end you will make that decision. Any suggestions given are just that, suggestions.

My first suggestion is that you type the following into the search box at the top of your thread. This has been discussed in great detail and there are many answers:

Janitorial
    Cleaning
    Custodian
    Bidding
    Cleaning contracts
    Janitorial contracts
    Pricing cleaning jobs
    Janitorial square footage.
    Janitorial proposals
    Cleaning proposals

To name a few, after you have read some of these, please come back with any particular questions that you may have and I would be happy to assist in any way that I can.

Four quick questions;

You do have your own licensed janitorial company with insurance?

On the job you listed, how many days per week is the cleaning?

Are you responsible for carpet cleaning and VCT stripping and refinishing?

What part of the country are you located?

Thanks,

Stringer
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Sep 30, 2009, 12:21 AM
    Hi, amberdunn!

You've just found your source for free information about what you're asking, and that would be Stringer.

His advice is as good as gold and second to none!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Commercial cleaning Which way to go? [ 4 Answers ]

I am wanting to open a commercial cleaning company. I was thinking about franchise but a friend told me I would be better off doing it myself. How do I find information on doing it on my own or would the franchise be better?

Commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

I have just started a commercial cleaning company and I am having trouble finding contracts. I am in the Maryland,DC and va area.

Commercial Cleaning [ 2 Answers ]

Trying to price a commercial cleaning . How do I price ?

Commercial Cleaning Bid [ 1 Answers ]

I am starting my own commercial cleaning business and I do not know how much to charge. I have a proposal in mind but I have never written a bid before. I do not know what the other cleaning companies are charging. How much should I charge for a 2500 sq feet building in the suburbs of AZ?

Commercial Cleaning [ 1 Answers ]

I am interested in starting my own cleaning business with someone that I work with now but we both work under someone else.We have a chance to pick up a very big job but we are not licensed and bonded.I live in Marion county, Florida and was told that you do not have to be licensed.How do I go...

View more questions Search