Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hehehman Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2007, 11:23 AM
    I want her, she wants me, but he wanted her first
    :confused:

Alrite here it is, a friend of mine was really into thi9s girl and I didn't know exactly what he saw in her an said so. However about a month or so after that I met her at a party an ended up going back to hers an being with her. Next week or so we decided to laeve it cause of the friend.
    Now roll on 4 months an were back at the same juncture. Never slept with her so it isn't sexual,although it would be good. The friend also says that they were getting closer though she says all he ever will be is friends. The two of us ave a lot in common an its easy with her. Though she isn't what I would be usually with I get the feeling that it feels all so rite.
    Oh yeah an I told the friend that I was with her out of respect for him he appreciates that but isn't talking to me an is pissed. Should I be with her an then end up not speaking with the friend for a long time and have a whole lota awkward times when we all meet also my ex is kina involved wit it all aaagh
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Sep 14, 2007, 11:40 AM
    Do you think a girl who it might be good with is worth losing a friend over? My guess is no. You should leave this girl alone and find someone who will not cause so much drama in your life over their affiliations with other people in your life.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Sep 16, 2007, 06:22 AM
    Just because she is making it easy for you doesn't mean you have to take it. You and your friend are probably not the only ones she acts this way around.

Bros before Ho's
    s_cianci Posts: 5,472, Reputation: 760
    Uber Member

Sep 16, 2007, 07:44 AM
    I agree with the others. Sacrificing a friendship for a fling with what sounds like a flimsy woman really isn't worth it, in my opinion.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wanted to know how [ 3 Answers ]

Wanted to know how to give the birth moter of my two kids full custody

Help wanted [ 2 Answers ]

Hi I am in biology and we are working on balancing equations I have done a whole lot of the but I have a few that are giving me a whole lot of trouble I hope someone can help: KEY:I didn't know how to write the numbers on a lower line so if its so post to be on a lower line it has a ~ behind...

Bath for Cockapoo that has recently given birth [ 7 Answers ]

Hello I have a Cockapoo that has just gave birth and she had 5 puppies. Its been 4 or 5 days now. I wanted to know if its safe to take her a bath with soap. Because I was thinking if soap would get on her nipples the puppies would suck on them and that will cause a infection to them. So when can I...

View more questions Search