Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    godsbabygirl267 Posts: 175, Reputation: 11

Feb 26, 2008, 09:32 PM
    Would this be considered inappropriate behavior?
    So there's this guy, are you surprised? Well, after asking him to a school outing and being rejected, he has a tendency to flirt with me. Not the cutesy stuff like whacking me or poking me. More, personal, almost too personal. Since he sits in front of me in class, He enjoys playing with my feet. Its not that it bothers me, but it is weird, right? Isn't it? Then it gets worse, he also has a slight tendency to touch my knees etcetera.
    Today, he picked me up and sat me in his lap like you would a baby. I mean its weird right? It doesn't offend me or anything but I was just wondering because me and my sister had a motto when we were little. "If it makes you blush, then you shouldnt do it." I know it's a bit outdated but that's what we said. So, it does make me turn beet red but that's not the point. It this appropriate? If not then what is or isn't?

Nikki:o
    ssimon127 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 26, 2008, 09:39 PM
    This would be considered behavior of a guy who likes you. Don't be surprised, I see it all the time. Im not a professional but it's a way of flirting, that's obvious, and as long as the behavior doesn't bother you why would it be wrong? Just don't read into it too much till you really find out what this is about.
    alannaxxbby Posts: 28, Reputation: 3

Feb 26, 2008, 09:40 PM
    If you like him it shouldn't be innapropiate. If it bothers you simply tell him to stop.
    imation Posts: 284, Reputation: 36

Feb 26, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Its only inappropriate if you think he is going too far... hence inappropriate.
    If you like him doing that kind of stuff, then let him, if you don't... don't.
    Simple as that
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Feb 26, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Is he doing this while in class? Then it is inappropriate classroom behavior. Is he doing this outside and you enjoy this? That is between you and him. Playing with your feet? Kind of weird but again, that is between you two. If there is behavior you would not want your parents to see or to see it broadcast via someone's webcam, then do not engage in it. If you think this could get you and him called into the Principal's office as inappropriate touching? Then you have your answer.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is inappropriate behavior for a coworker and your spouse? [ 8 Answers ]

My husband got a text message from a female coworker around 11pm at night, he was at home with me, this was also the night of the company Christmas party, which we decided to not attend as we have 2 small children and no babysitter. The first text message was "where are you" and the second was...

Tween Sexual Inappropriate Behavior [ 7 Answers ]

My five year old daughter went over to my sister's house to play with her six year old cousin (boy); her cousin also has a big brother (11). Upon returning home my daughter told me that her big cousin had "touched her in her privates." She said she was playing in his room and he placed his hand...

How to protect myself against claim of inappropriate work behavior [ 9 Answers ]

I was helping a Bad credit customer secure a car loan, and she told me how unsafe she felt around her boyfriend of only two weeks. I told her to tell her parents or friends. We cotinued to talk about her jobs, my family, small talk really, making fun of myself, while waiting for an approval. She...

How not to use an inappropriate gift [ 9 Answers ]

Hello All, I would like some advice on how not to hurt a friend's feelings about a gift she gave me. She gave me a new purse for Christmas, which is not one I would ordinarily choose to use. It's a child's wallet so doesn't fit all my cards properly (and I don't have more than I need). ...

Katiy's Inappropriate Behavior [ 2 Answers ]

I was away for a couple of weeks, so I'm here giving some beauty and health advice. As I was searching the forums, I saw some posts by Katiy that were inappropriate. I was thinking of making a comment about his or her hostile behavior. Then, I remembered mentioning to admin that I was going to...

View more questions Search