Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Angela brigante Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 20, 2018, 03:04 PM
    1994 Honda Accord
    If I do not drive the car will the battery drain in a 1994 Honda accord?
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jun 20, 2018, 08:53 PM
    How long with no driving?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 6, 2018, 12:32 PM
    Yes, it will likely need to be placed on a charger after 5 months, particularly in hot weather.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1994 Honda accord won't start [ 12 Answers ]

I replaced the distributor, spark plug wires, had the ignition coil tested by autozone and it's fine, but still not getting a spark coming out the coil. If anyone has had this problem please help.

1994 Honda Accord overheating [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 94 Honda Accord that just started overheating on Saturday. When I turn the car off I hear the fan come on. I replaced the thermostat yesterday but this morning when I drove to work, it went back up to the red line... Its not smoking and the engine is not putting off a lot of heat. What...

1994 Honda Accord - starter won't catch [ 6 Answers ]

My wife's '94 accord has lately had difficulty starting. :( Now, when you turn the key, the starter turns but the engine won't catch/ jump to life. The battery is good, and I'm assuming the alternator is good as well. Starter? Solenoid? Something else?

1994 honda accord, no spark, no fuel-- [ 3 Answers ]

I have a honda accord lx no efi that ran with a low idle & died occasionally. I cleaned the iavc screen and when I tried to start it, the battery ran down and clicked and made all kind of weird noises. I think the starter stayed engaged. After replacing the battery & negative battery cable because...

1994 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My Honda Accord misfire when I accelarate. It idles good but when a load is put on the engine it misfire. Check engine light is Not on. I have change plugs, wires, distributor cap, rotor & PCV valve.

View more questions Search