Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kumarvijanapall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2016, 08:38 AM
    I have cevical kyphosis in c4 and c5 and I have right side chest bone pain
    I have cevical kyphosis in c4 and c5 and I have right side chest bone pain is that the reason for my chest pain
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Dec 19, 2016, 02:38 PM
    Um, yes, I would say it is the reason for your chest pain. Unless you have a heart problem. Have you been diagnosed with heart problems?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Right side chest pain [ 2 Answers ]

Iam getting pain in my chest right side,its coming when I am taking deep breath also.. also I have cough problems.. now I am afraid this pain may be any problem related with heart... please advice

Pain in the side of my chest [ 1 Answers ]

Question: Every now and then I will get a slight to medium pain on the left side of my chest about an inch left of my sternum. The pain will last for about a few seconds. My heart rate and blood pressure are all good and when I exercise (running on the treadmill) I feel OK. I usually feel it when I...

Severe pain on right side a little above hip bone [ 2 Answers ]

This pain is horrible. Its one area and it hurts to even touch my skin there so I surely do not want to push on it. It's a constant pain, like my skin hurts but it hurts even worse just putting a tiny bit of pressure on it. Someone please tell me what this could be. I suffer from fibromyalgia but...

Pain in bone at right side of foot. [ 1 Answers ]

I had a 75% tear of my plantar fascia about a year and a half ago. I finally got over that, and it did take forever. Now, I am having severe pain in a bone about halfway down my foot on the right side,(outside) of my foot. It burns at times. The bone is sticking out further than on my left foot....

Left side Pelvic bone pain [ 1 Answers ]

At the age of 17 my right ovary was removed and a cyst that was the sized of a grapefruit. Later scar tissue was discovered on my left side. I did have 4 children and then lost 3 babies. I then had my left tube tied and haven't had any problems for the past ten or more years. I now have extreme...

View more questions Search