Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    philip albright Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

May 3, 2008, 02:19 PM
    White sewing machine answers
    I have just accuired an older model white sewing machine (model 658-26864) where can I find out more about it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

May 3, 2008, 04:58 PM
    What more are you wanting to know about it, please? Are you sure that number is the model number and not the serial number? If you do a Google search for White Sewing Machines, there are quite a few sites that will show up in the search with information about White Sewing Machines. Here is the link: White Sewing Machine Model - Google Search

There are also links to questions on this site about White Sewing Machines at the bottom of this page. Perhaps some information that you might want to know is given on the pages of the links.
    Baldy1949 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2012, 12:58 PM
    658 is the model. The rest is the serial no.

I have one too. It belonged to my father. Still works, but needs some servicing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

White rotary sewing machine [ 14 Answers ]

I have a white rotary sewing machine serial number fr 2204568, I would like to know the year of it and the name or type. Thanks

Antique White Sewing machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have an antique white sewing machine and would like to find out more about it. It is a White Rotary serial #fr 264395 il

White Family Rotary Sewing Machine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a White Family Rotary treadle sewing machine and wondered how I could find out how old it is. The serial number is 98222. There were no letters before the number, just that number was stamped on the plate. Thanks so much. Jan:)

Value of Raymond Sewing Company Foot Pedal Sewing Machine [ 1 Answers ]

I am in possession of a Raymond Company foot pedal operated Sewing machine and I am wondering roughly what it may be worth. I believe it is from the late 1800's.

1886 White Sewing Machine [ 4 Answers ]

I recently acquired an antique White Sewing Machine. It is in a cabinet that is in fair to good shape for its age. It still has all of the original hardware and attachments, and it also has the original Certificate of Warranty showing the date of sale as being Sept 23, 1886. The plate number on...

View more questions Search