Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Aadith Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 25, 2008, 06:46 PM
    Weight gaining
    I am skinny.I am vegetarian.I am just 28Kgs&150cms.I want to gain 7kilograms in two months&some biceps also.please give a useful tip.:(
    jaime90 Posts: 1,157, Reputation: 163
    Ultra Member

Sep 25, 2008, 07:03 PM

Eat protein, eat healthy, and work out.
    path Posts: 65, Reputation: 5

Sep 26, 2008, 07:32 AM
    there is a great excersice program out there called P90X... you can look it up on the web. I was on it for 3 months and lost 23 pounds of fat and gained like 7-9 pounds of muscle. It really works.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why am I gaining weight? [ 5 Answers ]

About a month ago I decided I need to lose weight, I have started walking 30min a day 5x a week, stopped eating fast food, junk food and drinking soda. I eat breakfast now rather than skip it I sip on water all day about 6-8 glasses and I have been eating pretty healthy food (lots of fruits and...

Weight gaining [ 1 Answers ]

What is the best way to gain weight?I'm 5'5in and I weigh 120 lbs. and I would like to weigh 140 but I'm having a hard time adding on the pounds. I would like to know if there is a certain vitamin that I could be taking or what certain foods should I consume. Any replys are welcome. Thank you:)

Gaining weight [ 6 Answers ]

What is a good way to gain weight. I took that BMI test and I'm under by like 5 pounds maybe more. Im tall so I look skinny. I try to eat 3 meals a day and I hear potatoes slow down your metabolism which I try to eat more of. What else can I do? Im active so I burn a lot of calories doing sports...

Gaining weight without getting fat [ 4 Answers ]

OK about half a year ago when I was 160lbs had a really bad case of acid reflux and I threw up a lot because I never went to see a doctor and I didn't know how to treat it, but saw a doctor and now I'm on prevacid and all is goood except I lost a lot of nutrients and I could see my ribs a lot and I...

View more questions Search