Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rosenbergatl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2007, 08:34 AM
    Leaking copper pipe at joint
    I have a slow leak from my supply pipe to my kitchen faucet. It's at the joint. I have copper pipes. What's the best way to plug the leak? Thanks very much
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Oct 12, 2007, 09:05 AM
    First we have to know what type of joint it's leaking from. Threaded? Soldered? Or compression? Back to you, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Leaking joint? [ 5 Answers ]

On the exterior of our house there is a pvc pipe that comes out of the ground about a foot away from the house- just to hook the hose up and such. It is just before the fence to the back yard and on the other side of the fence is another faucet. The faucet in the front is leaking. I dug down about...

Copper Pipe Threads leaking [ 4 Answers ]

I just installed a new shower regulator after moving the copper piping. The solder joints are holding but the threads on one side of the regulator are seeping (about 1 drip a min). Looks like the teflon tape missed a thread to two... I can't take it apart and try again because it's affixed to...

Kitchen Drain Joint Leaking [ 1 Answers ]

I have a small leak I am pretty sure is coming from the joint of the kitchen sink drain. It seems to be from the top of the pipe section that is the U of the trap. The pipe is plastic (PVC?). Any thoughts? Thanks

A/C not cooling, Small Copper pipe COLD and Large Copper pipe room temp. [ 4 Answers ]

I just moved into a newly constructed townhome and the a/c units are of course new. The A/c is not cooling at all. The machine inside turns on as well as the one outside. The inside A/C makes a strange sucking sound kind of like if you were sipping something out of a cup with a straw and you ran...

PVC joint under bathtub is leaking [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I just found that when the water was coming out of overflow drain of the bathtub, the PVC joint under bathtub was leaking. Is there any eay way to seal the joint without replace the PVC joint? Thanks Sheng

View more questions Search