Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    parc Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2013, 06:07 PM
    When they change probation officers on my son the new probation officer changed all
    When they suddenly changed probation officers on my son the new PO changed a lot of the rules is this allowed are they just allowed to do anything they want?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Feb 27, 2013, 07:59 PM
    The PO cannot change what a Judge has ordered.

What was changed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My son is being bullied by his probation officer [ 6 Answers ]

My son has had a PINS petition file on him due to truancy from school (suffering from anxiety and depression). His PINS (probation) officer insists on yelling at him at each meeting loudly enough that every word she says can be heard down the hall, around the corner and through a closed door. She...

Change my probation officer [ 3 Answers ]

What are my rights to be able to change my probation officer?

Can I change my probation officer [ 2 Answers ]

How can I change p.o. because she doesent like me all she does to me is try to get me violated she will say one thing and say I dident say that! I have done everything I am supposed to, She really is crazier then me. I just want to have a different po assigned to me. She sets me back every time I...

Probation officer change [ 1 Answers ]

My son (was) on probation for 1 year, he tested positive for (pot). Long story short, he was put in jail, then had a hearing. The judge gave him 15 day's, the probation officer requested 90. I don't want to sound like one of those crying mom's, that he is a good boy & all that garbage. I fully...

View more questions Search