Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Oct 30, 2018, 07:19 PM
    Ask Trey Gowdy about his years of investigations that resulted in millions of taxpayers dollars with NO results. At least Mueller banked 46 million confiscating Manafort's ill gotten gains. That should cover expenses rather nicely, as we await to find out if the dufus is implicated in conspiracy, obstruction or criminal activities, or NOT!

You can't say Mueller has nothing until he says he has NOTHING!
    jlisenbe Posts: 5,019, Reputation: 157
    Uber Member

Oct 30, 2018, 07:24 PM
    as we await
    Indeed.
    Expert

Oct 31, 2018, 09:19 AM
    https://vtdigger.org/2018/10/31/verm...smear-mueller/

I know you hate smearing a good mans reputation JL, so I thought this would interest you.
    sharmapawan Posts: 0, Reputation: 1

Oct 31, 2018, 09:27 AM
    Check out
    http://sportspeedia.com/
    Uber Member

Oct 31, 2018, 09:28 AM
    I have no sympathy for those who smear Mueller, even though I do fault him for selecting a staff almost completely composed of left wing investigators. Still, let the man do his job. If I did smear him, I would be like the pathetic demos who smeared Kavanaugh with no evidence at all. Remember how critical you were of them? No, wait. Actually, you were not critical at all.

It's all about politics, and not about honor.

Welcome aboard, Sharm!!
    Expert

Oct 31, 2018, 08:19 PM
    I never smeared Kavanaugh, but I blasted the repubs for the way they handled things. I have little doubt they limited the scope of that sham investigation though it wasn't surprising at all. However the deed is done isn't it?
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2018, 04:31 AM
    Maybe dude was a party animal and a drunk and did a lot of stupid stuff back in the day, but you cannot ignore he may have traumatized a few people along the way with bad behavior, even if he can't remember or even cares.
    Wonder who the next woman to come out will be to smear the GOP virgin golden boy's sterling reputation (When he wasn't incoherently DRUNK that is)?
    No, you didn't smear him. Not you. Right.
    Expert

Nov 2, 2018, 05:11 AM
    That wasn't a smear, it was a commentary based on anecdotal testimony of people he went to school with, or his own words. Were there links supplied? I'm sure there was, with highlights in quotes as well. Unlike the dufus and his sycophants who just plain lie and corrupt the whole system. The Mueller investigation continues seemingly with Roger Stone as his next target.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2018, 05:25 AM
    That wasn't a smear, it was a commentary based on anecdotal testimony of people he went to school with
    It always amuses me how you redefine terms to make it more convenient for you. There was no evidence the man was guilty, yet you said, "even if he can't remember or even cares." So you claimed the man did not care with no evidence at all to support that. That is what is known to practically everyone as a "smear".
    Expert

Nov 2, 2018, 05:49 AM
    I redefined NOTHING. Surely you are not saying he wasn't a hard drinking teen who did some dumb stuff, and evolved into a hard drinking frat boy? By definition a smear is a FALSE accusation. I said nothing false.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2018, 06:06 AM
    You said he didn't care. That is a false accusation for which you have no evidence.

"You believe Kavanaugh had a beer after the game? Probably had a case before and during."
    Expert

Nov 2, 2018, 08:15 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    You said he didn't care. That is a false accusation for which you have no evidence.

"You believe Kavanaugh had a beer after the game? Probably had a case before and during."
    Maybe dude was a party animal and a drunk and did a lot of stupid stuff back in the day, but you cannot ignore he may have traumatized a few people along the way with bad behavior, even if he can't remember
    or even cares
    If you are going to parse my words please include the qualifiers like probably... maybe... may have... even if... or! Or is it my Texas accent via Indiana that throws you off.
    I'm also qualified to evaluate drunks and addicts by the way.

PS.

Sorry I am not as qualified to evaluate your project pictures, but you seem to have done good so far without my help. Very nice fence surrounding your deck/porch. You have great skills.
    Uber Member

Nov 2, 2018, 08:36 AM
    Sorry I am not as qualified to evaluate your project pictures, but you seem to have done good so far without my help. Very nice fence surrounding your deck/porch. You have great skills.
    Thanks. I just go REAL slow and try to think it all out carefully.

I don't think you engaged is some great smear of Kavanaugh, but neither did you stand up for him and acknowledge that the "evidence" against him was flimsy.
    Expert

Nov 2, 2018, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jlisenbe View Post
    Thanks. I just go REAL slow and try to think it all out carefully.

I don't think you engaged is some great smear of Kavanaugh, but neither did you stand up for him and acknowledge that the "evidence" against him was flimsy.
    I could not after hearing the ALLEGATION against him which was CREDIBLE enough for a full investigation. The investigation in my opinion, was not extensive so it was not a credible investigation to find evidence. A statement of innocence is not evidence, more so an allegation isn't either. This was no court case so the standards are much lower than in a court of law, but a preponderance of the circumstantial admittedly anecdotal evidence far outweighed Kavanaugh's statements in my mind, but the kicker for me was my having prior knowledge of Kavanaugh's statements regarding past incidences with his mentor/sponsor and previous congressional interviews made the possibility of deception for whatever reason more likelier than a confused accusers (Ms. Ford) allegation.

That in no way precludes, despite his admitted and proven history as a youth and college guy, that he turned himself around and got on a more responsible path. I must point out though the specter of deception was while he was an adult professional. In addition his impassioned rant at the opening of his statement before the most recent senate judicial committee hearing was so filled with innuendo of conspiracy and revenge on his part that he turned me completely off by showing me a less than savory side for one being interviewed for such high office as SCOTUS. A great dufus imitation, but a nail in his coffin for me.

Bottom line is the CREDIBILITY of the senate investigation by the FBI sucked! I cannot in good conscious support any of this surrounding this nominee. The evidence of Kavanaugh's veracity left me wanting in to big of a way. Hope that explains my point of view.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Nov 4, 2018, 10:58 AM
    This is all you need to know about the Kavenaugh hearing .

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...enclosures.pdf
    Expert

Nov 4, 2018, 11:39 AM
    And that means ALL the other testimonies they investigated are false?
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2018, 11:46 AM
    Hello again,

Here's my uninformed prognostication.. As soon as practical after the midterm, Trump will FIRE Jeff Sessions, and FORCE Ron Rosenstien to resign.. That effectively passes the responsibility for the investigation to the Solicitor General, who is a Trump ally, and he'll KILL the investigation..

Mueller, knowing that he's gonna be nuetered, will file a boatload of indictments and/or subpoenas on Tuesday or Wednesday..

Or, the investigation gets burried, and Trump gets away with it all.. And, my beloved country will be resigned to the dustbin of history..

excon
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2018, 12:58 PM
    Or, the truth comes out which is there is nothing to the allegations. Now liberals kind of have a problem with accepting that an accusation is not the same as proof. Check out the Kavanaugh hearings to see evidence of that.

This is all you need to know about the Kavenaugh hearing .

https://www.judiciary.senate.gov/imo...enclosures.pdf
    Just amazing. Turns out that she lied for political purposes. That will come as a shock to some on this board. It's why that nagging little thing called "evidence" is kind of important.
    Expert

Nov 4, 2018, 03:59 PM
    Everybody included Ms. Ford called for an investigation and what we got was a complete SHAM only the stupid would fall for. That's okay, take your judge pick, for now. Enjoy it while it lasts.
    Uber Member

Nov 4, 2018, 04:24 PM
    We got an investigation which revealed that Dr. Ford's witnesses disputed her account. Not a single person was found to lend credibility to her story. Again, you are being led by your hatred of Mr. Trump. It is the same brand of politics practiced by the birthers, except that they at least had some small amount of evidence. You have none.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Mueller climatrol 137-115 [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Model 137-115. I came home at lunch the fan was blowing. When I set the thermostat to 70 the burners kick on and heat up and it heats the house. When the house gets to desired temperature the fans stays on, burners go off. I've changed thermostat, same thing...

Mississippi state laws on indictments for incarcerated person [ 6 Answers ]

I have a friend who was arrested in marion county , Mississippi for sales charge first offense. She has been incarcerated for nine months and still has not been indicted! How long do they have to indict her before she can be released?

Mueller Climatrol Furnace [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Mueller Climatrol Furnace VR8200A 2132 model that has been in the house for over 20 years. It recently started blowing cool air. Repairmen came and oiled the motor and that did not help so they replaced the motor and the fan switch. Now the furnace tuns for one minute and turns off for 2...

Mueller Climatrol [ 4 Answers ]

I have bunch of old Units labeled: Mueller Climatrol Recessed Summner Conditioner Model 910-100 10500 BTU oer hour 230V Milwaukee WI

13 indictments and no lawyer? [ 2 Answers ]

Ok this is goinna be a kind of long story cause this has been going on for awhile now. My boyfriend went to court and was rescheduled for July. He was then picked up on May 11 2009, they said he had a warrant for his arrest for 13 indictments. He has a court date on the 18th of May and I was...

View more questions Search