Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    thatchedroof1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 21, 2008, 09:20 AM
    What is the correct grammar for this sentence?
    What is the correct grammar for this sentence? Kristyn and her husband Jeremy Dougherty gave birth to twins on Dec 16, 2008 at 11 am.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Dec 21, 2008, 09:28 AM

I like an idea like this

Zooming By: Tea Rose Girl Photo Birth Announcements
    KBC Posts: 2,550, Reputation: 487
    Ultra Member

Dec 21, 2008, 09:34 AM

Maybe...

"Jeremy and Kristen Dougherty had twins born on Dec 16,2008 at 11 am."

Or switch the first names depending on preference.
    GGertie Posts: 36, Reputation: 5

Nov 6, 2010, 12:05 PM
    It would be more appropriate to say, "Kristyn and Jeremy Dougherty celebrate the birth of twins on Dec...." or "Kristyn and Jeremy Dougherty welcome twins born Dec 16, 2008."

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which sentence is correct? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the correct sentence? We wash our hair to keep our head clean OR we wash our hair to keep our heads clean? We bath to keep our body clean or keep our bodies clean? :o

Matching up the correct capacitor with the correct condenser fan motor? [ 4 Answers ]

How crucial is it to match the right capacitor to the right condenser fan motor? If you have the wrong capacitor, can this cause the motor to stop after running for a while, say 20 or 40 minutes? It would start up again, but would allways stop. The specs for the motor are: Emerson E-line, model no...

Is this sentence in french correct? [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to say: I want to make your belly and boca (mouth) happy and then we can make our bodies happy... I have translated this as; Je veux faire de votre ventre et de la boca why fort heureux why alors nous pouvons faire de notre corps heureux Is this correct- if not, what does...

Correct Grammar [ 2 Answers ]

Which is correct assuming the noun relates to a number of people? The staff was friendly or the staff were friendly.

Grammar [ 7 Answers ]

Hi!? Do you say "to the left/right of sth" or "on the right/left of". I found that both possibilities are correct. Is that right? Thank you

View more questions Search