Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    VHS Baby Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 01:10 PM
    How to get my email address to appear.
    This my be a stupid question. But how do I get my email address to appear automatically in the text field when I start to enter it?
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 02:13 PM

Hi, VHS Baby!

Do you mean in the place where you would normally enter email addresses of persons to whom the email is being sent, or in the actual body of the message?

Thanks!

Feb 24, 2009, 03:08 PM
    No, I mean when you first log in to your eMail account. First you would enter your eMail address and then your password. Well when you start to enter your eMail address it should open up a menu from the field your entering it in to with yours and other previous email addresses that start the same way. But mine doesn't. Please help.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 03:19 PM

Thanks for the clarification! What email program is this, please? The only ones that I have to log onto would be those that I have online.

Thanks!

Feb 25, 2009, 12:01 AM
    Sorry for delay. I use "Yahoo.co.uk"

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email address corrupted [ 9 Answers ]

I am no expert, but this is the craziest thing I have ever seen. I recently switched from earthlink dial-up to Alltel dsl. After doing so, I contacted those in my address book of the change. One of those contacts came bouncing back as "undeliverable". Turns out it was a sibling who of course...

No Email Address [ 2 Answers ]

An unemployed man is desperate to support his family of a wife and three kids. He applies for a janitor's job at a large firm and easily passes an aptitude test. The human resources manager tells him, "You will be hired at minimum wage of $5.35 an hour. Let me have your e-mail address so that we...

Best way to retire an old and much used email address? [ 4 Answers ]

I want to stop using my oldest and best known email address due to a lot of spam. I know I can do an auto responder for it, but if I give a new email address in it, spammers will get it too? Emailing everyone in my address book would be a royal pain... ... is there an easy way? ...

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address? [ 2 Answers ]

If I know somebodys IP address, can I find out their email address?

Email address configuration [ 1 Answers ]

Why are separated by the dot such as [email protected]?

View more questions Search