Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ryababe24 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Nov 28, 2006, 01:49 PM
    Fixed Hair =)
    Hey everyone! I went to the beauty school today and they folied in highlights over th dark to make it lighter... only one problem she didn't get to my roots on the side so if I pull my hair back it goes dark... then blond.. but I only wear my air back when I'm playing softball. My mom has a ? So I thought id ask... she wanted to know then when my roots came in, can we use like a medium blond color on my hair to make it dirty blond.. bc it is still dark but a lot better.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Nov 28, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Medium blonde is about level 7.5. If your natural color is dirty blonde, it's okay to use a medium blonde color on the new growth.

Nov 28, 2006, 07:45 PM
    Can I put it all over my hair too to make it lighter?
    -

Nov 29, 2006, 09:02 PM
    If you're not happy with the shade you have now and your desired color is dirty blonde. Select a dirty blonde hair color with 20-volume peroxide developer.

Nov 30, 2006, 08:04 AM
    Thanks!!

Dec 1, 2006, 09:32 PM
    I can put that over my hilights?
    -

Dec 3, 2006, 12:17 AM
    Yes, you can apply the color over your highlights.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

30 fixed IO vs traditional 30 yr [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to figure out the type of mortagage that is best for me and my wife and saw a 30 yr fixed with an interest only option and am curious to know how they difference and if I am going to be paying more for one as opposed the other. Thanks

Fixed or adjustable? [ 5 Answers ]

Help.. I am confused about mortgages. I am refinancing my home.. I currently have a loan that could go negative amorization?. and I want to change that.. I have been told to go with a 30 year fixed because interest rates are at an all time low... but my mortgage brokers says that it smarter to go...

Sewage backup--Maybe fixed? [ 5 Answers ]

Hi, I bought a house (1 story, built in 1957) less than a month ago. It appears that there was some stoppage in the main drain pipe. I believe this to be the case as sewage began to back up into both toilets and both the tub and shower in the two bathrooms a couple days ago. Today I rented...

View more questions Search