Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stephsusan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2017, 07:47 PM
    Radiator
    I just recently started hearing water in my bathroom water . Sometimes it sounds like a running toilet . I hope its not a major problem and I just never noticed . Any ideas ?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Feb 11, 2017, 07:58 PM
    Why did you title your question 'Radiator?' If your radiator is making sounds, please say what kind, and what kind of heating system you have.

I sometimes hear water in the bathroom too, in the morning. I finally decided that snow/ice on the top of the stack for both the bathroom and kitchen was on top of a few leaves clogging the top of the pipe out the roof.
    When the sun hits it, it melts and gurgles as it drips down into the cellar drain.
    I have no proof but I think it was a brilliant bit of guesswork, LOL.
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Feb 11, 2017, 09:09 PM
    Toilet? "Hearing water in my bathroom water... closet??".

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Radiator problems [ 1 Answers ]

I have eight radiators and when heating is on some are hot some are warm some cold. I have bled all (although no air release in any)

Radiator help [ 2 Answers ]

Good afternoon! I searched all over the internet for help but couldn't find simple answer a to my seemingly simple questions so I hope someone can help me out here! I just need to know how to turn off my radiator because its sweltering. My landlord ignores me so there's no help there. I live in...

New Radiator [ 1 Answers ]

I had a new radiator fitted in kitchen, But now my down stairs radiators do not work (They are not even getting warm) Plumber said the pump is not strong enough and this would need to be changed BUT the radiators worked before he changed kitchen radiator. Any other idea what it could be apart from...

Permanently removing a radiator; can I cap off flow and return feeds to radiator? [ 4 Answers ]

I am permanently removing a radiator and want to know if I can just cap off the flow and return feeds to the radiator or do I need to connect the two together to continue the flow of the system. I believe it's the last radiator in the system to warm up. There is just one 10mm microbore pipe...

Oil in radiator/ radiator is crack [ 3 Answers ]

My radiator has a crack on the side so we been putting in water but now it looks like there is some kind oil and gook in the radiator. Can any one try to help me with his problem

View more questions Search