Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kayyshayy Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 12, 2013, 07:41 PM
    Side foot pain
    For about three months now, I've had a small, manageable pain on the top, right said of my foot, about halfway between my toe and the base of my ankle. It hurt to run, and put pressure on it. Not to touch, Until tonight. I was playing volleyba, and stepped wrong I guess, because now I can't even walk on it. It's painful even propping it up. I can't move the outside toes, and shoes are painful. I'm almost to four months of this pain, and it has been getting worse. There is no swelling, or bruising, yet. But, I don't know if I should go to a doctor, or if there is something at home I could do? I went to my sports medicine teacher, and they weren't sure what it was. They told me to try arch supports in my shoes, but my arches don't hurt. But other than that, they had no idea what it was. It has been unbearable the last few days, and I need to get this fixed, fast.
    dontknownuthin Posts: 2,910, Reputation: 751
    Ultra Member

Apr 14, 2013, 07:47 AM
    Go to a doctor... there are so many moving parts in a foot, it would be impossible to guess. It could be a stress fracture, a soft tissue injury, etc.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Foot pain side of foot, feels painful but better when I squeeze my foot [ 4 Answers ]

It is midway down my right foot and only foot massage seems to apease it, but itsgetting worse and hurts earlier and earlier each evening. The central point is midway and for the ultimate in relief is to squeeze my feet down the sides, but that also sends me into agony once squeezed, but the long...

Foot pain on right foot side near little toe [ 2 Answers ]

I am having pain on the right foot on the side of the little toe just passed the base of it. The pain is on the side and the bottom side of the same spot. When I have my shoes on at times it feels like something is in my shoe. I can see some swelling but just hard like the other side but this one...

Foot pain side of foot [ 1 Answers ]

I can hardly walk on my foot with out it felling like it is pulling.

View more questions Search