Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seniors and taxes [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question on retired persons and fileing taxes

Need help about pregnancy and no health card [ 14 Answers ]

Hi everyone my name is Elisa I live in Ontario... I just found out I'm pregnant last week from my lmp I should be about 6 weeks Monday... So I have a problem I filed for my birth cirtificate about 3 to 4 weeks ago and it still hasn't come in I don't have a health card because I'm waiting for my...

Laws to protect seniors' homes against health debt collectors and Medicaid [ 1 Answers ]

My parents are approaching retirement age, and will soon begin drawing social security. They have no other savings to fall back on, but they do own their home outright. They will be relying on Medicare and Medicaid in the future as it stands now. They are concerned what would happen if they...

Songs for seniors! [ 7 Answers ]

Hello everyone! I am currently in my final yr of studies for being a music therapist. Next semester I will be placed in a nursing home or hospital working with older adults for my practicum. I am just wondering if anyone can give me some oldies songs I can use and prepare that they know their...

Sitting with seniors [ 1 Answers ]

I HAVE AN ASHI APPROVED CERTIFICATION CARD 3 TO BE EXACT 1 FOR BLOODBORNE PATHOGENS , 2. FOR BASIC FIRST AID 3. FOR AUTOMAted external defibillation can I get a sitting with elders job or something like that kind of work .

View more questions Search