Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lett14 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 2, 2011, 02:40 PM
    I thought I'd get my gray bits done 3 days ago, got home after and it's a dark dark co
    I thought I'd get my gray bits done 3 days ago, got home after and it's a dark dark color with red tints, so I went back to the hairdressers and she said she'd fix it no problem well its slighty less red but darker still, she used an ash color by the way, anyway it looks terrible so me and my wife on the advice of a top hairdresser we know who lives in another country dyed it with a perm dark brown to get rid of the red, it now looks almost black and artificial, I went to get to medium brown if not I'll have to get a skinhead, I'm a man so its not so bad but I don't really want to have my hair cut off, but I'm going to get so much piss taking its unbelievable! Help!

Check out some similar questions!

My hair was colored 3 days ago. It's a dark brown with a hue of purple. How do I get are [ 2 Answers ]

What boc color should I use to get rid of my purple tint?

Dyed hair turned dark gray [ 2 Answers ]

I highlighted my hair and it turned a bright yellow.. like Lisa or Bart Simpson.. so I was told to use a medium ash color to get rid of the yellow.. now my hair is like a dark brownish gray! How can I get rid of the dark gray look? Any suggestions would be great.. thank you

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.