Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ronnie12345 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 13, 2011, 02:33 AM
    Sleeping problem
    I have a sleeping problem for 7 years. Been on two medications for 6years and a anti depressant for 3years bupropion 300m it don't do any good I don't think. Triazolam 0.25 I take 3 at night plus onemirtazaoine 45 mg.to try to sleep most drugs don't work on me have tried many over the years. I am also a diabrtic I need help please
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Sep 13, 2011, 03:52 AM
    We don't know how well you take care of yourself, especially the daily requirements of diabetes, so this is difficut to advise on. Proper diet and moderate exercise are very important. You can't expect any pill to do the work of those two things. I'm not in any way suggesting that you stop taking any medication; I'm asking how attuned you are to a healthy diet, and how much exercise do you get?
    You can try all sorts of ways to help with sleep, from light bland dinners earlier than usual to taking melatonin (if your doctor OKs any supplements). No caffeine past 3, a 5 minute walk in the evening, and some others through the day. AND that all important diabetes diet.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleeping problems, not sleeping, insomnia [ 9 Answers ]

Hi this is the first time Ive ever been on this site seems to be very helpful. My boyfriend has been taking prescription ambien for about 7 months and his new doctor took him off that and gave him other sleeping medications but he does not sleep at all now. Maybe one or two hours a night and...

Not sleeping [ 1 Answers ]

Stephanie my 4 month old was doing very well with sleeping in the night and having naps in the day. Now she won't sleep until 2-3 in the morning. She sleeps the same in the after noon for her naps. She only sleeps for an hour or less in the afternoon. And the again at 5,6, or sometimes 7 it just...

Over sleeping [ 1 Answers ]

I used to sleep over 9 hours a day?even I sleep enough I feel most of time sleepy specially when I studying I can't concentrate because of feeling sleepy?tell me what are the results of over sleeping and how do I cure from this bad things?

Restless sleeping/breaking the habit of sleeping on the bed [ 2 Answers ]

Our little shih tzu (8 months old) started well, but more recently has taken to sleeping under or on our bed. We took the path of least resistance and let him get away with it, but his constant licking, nibbling, flicking his ears around and general sleep noise is driving us nuts. Any tips for...

View more questions Search