Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    keairra Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 11, 2006, 03:54 PM
    3 hpt and 3 urine tests
    I'm 2 months late on my period, I have tooken 3 hpt and 3 urine test at the clinic that came back +. I have also tooken 3 blood test that came back -. Is there a possibility that I still can be pregnant and have a - blood test?
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Feb 11, 2006, 04:19 PM
    There is no way to tell if you are pregnant online, I would like to point out that the best information that can be given to you is from your doctor or gynecologists, there are some people here that are very knowledgeable like the enthusiast Cherry, is great but again you will need to see a doctor you should go back again if that is what it will take.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Feb 12, 2006, 12:50 AM
    Keairra, I don't think your pregnant if the blood tests came back negative. Sometimes outside factors can effect the menstrual cycle. Weight loss, hormonal changes, strenuous exercise, or a change in environment can all be cited as reasons for a missed periods. Stress is also a factor when it comes to changes in the body. Trying to relax and simplify the things going on around you can help get your body back to normal. If you still have no period, go see your doctor. The doctor will do an ultrasound or pap smear test to find out what's causing the symptom. Be sure to keep a calendar so you can offer the doctor dates of your delayed periods.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Divisibility Tests [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone know of a quick test for divisibility by 7? I've mastered the tests for divisibility by 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, 10, 11 and any composite number beyond 11. I know that a test for 7 exisits and I'd like to know what it is. Thanks.

Neg blood tests [ 10 Answers ]

I just thought I would share this information that was shared with me... lol... it's funny how we think that blood tests are the end all for knowing if your pregnant or not. This is another site that has a message board and it is to this board that the like goes too... I hope everyone finds it as...

Personality tests! [ 3 Answers ]

Is there anyway to show an even keel on a personality test? Can anyone tell me of a link to help me to talk one of those long and frustrating tests? Thanks

Inapropriate urine [ 2 Answers ]

I have a doxie puppy who urinates when she is excited. I previously had a adult female who did the same. Yet my sister's male does not do this. By excited I mean when someone comes over who she likes or when I am trying to pick her up but she thinks she is in trouble. Is this a problem with just...

Blood tests- please help [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I got tested at a dept of health facility in the DC area a few weeks ago.A week after I had sorethroat and mild cold.I went back and asked the nurse if there was a chance I might have been contaminated by someone else's needle. She said NO... but I am very concerned that she might have drawn...

View more questions Search