Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 22, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Writing a Resume
    Can some one please provide me with a template of a resume so I can make one. Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 22, 2008, 07:09 AM
    Just Google resumes and you will find several examples. Monster.com and other job sites should also have some. If you have Microsoft Office, it includes templates for resumes.
    Scottish2008 Posts: 501, Reputation: 32

Jan 22, 2008, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottGem
    Just google resumes and you will find several examples. Monster.com and other job sites should also have some. If you have Microsoft Office, it includes templates for resumes.
    I am at work right now. I do have Microsoft on my home PC. I will have a look. Thank you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Objective on a resume [ 3 Answers ]

Where and what do I put for an objective

I need resume help, please! [ 3 Answers ]

All right well this year I'm a senior, and I want to go to school for radiology. But the problem is... im not really sure on how to write a resume. And that's the only thing stopping me from starting my applications. I already have my letters of recommendation... but they need a resume and I don't...

Grammar, Writing [ 18 Answers ]

I have a few that I need help with thank you... Whats wrong in this. Having become fonder of taking vacations and going on long weekends after the death of his wife.

Resume [ 3 Answers ]

How to make an effective resume?

Stuck with writing a thesis on human developent [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: stuck on writing a strong thesis statement for my paper on human development. Ni a strong writter so I am having some trouble. Con someone look at this and give son pointers. Thesis;Human development is a life long process. The influces that that shape our development being birth and...

View more questions Search