Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sandrat Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 8, 2009, 09:44 AM
    How do you connect the kitchen sprayer hose to the copper pipe under the sink?
    The kitchen sink has a hole on top for installation of a sprayer. It also seems to have an independent copper pipe with a valve underneath however, there are no threads on this copper pipe for threading a tube from the top to the copper pipe. The copper pipe is capped.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Mar 8, 2009, 10:33 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by sandrat View Post
    The kitchen sink has a hole on top for installation of a sprayer. It also seems to have an independent copper pipe with a valve underneath however, there are no threads on this copper pipe for threading a tube from the top to the copper pipe. The copper pipe is capped.
    Look for a 1/4" plug under the valve body. Remove the plug and the sprayer hose connects to the threaded opening. If your faucet has no such opening then the faucet must be replaced. Good luck and thank you for rating my answer. Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Change kitchen sprayer hose [ 3 Answers ]

The hose on a Moen kitchen faucet has a hole and needs replacing. I got a new hose but was going to reuse the sprayer head itself. How do I get the head off the old hose and on to the new one. Do I need to get a new spray head too?

Kitchen sink sprayer hose water connection [ 2 Answers ]

The hose from my sprayer connects under my sink with an almost air-hose type connection with a small O-ring. (which is fine), What seemed to be left after it came off was a plastic casing in two parts, held together with wire. It comes from the manufacturer this way. Can anyone please explain how...

Kitchen sprayer & hose [ 3 Answers ]

My kitchen sprayer no longer works. I replaced the sprayer and hose but it still does not work. What else could cause the sprayer not to work?

Kitchen Sink w/sprayer hose plumbing diagram [ 1 Answers ]

I need a detailed diagram of how a sprayer hose is connected to the kitchen sink plumbing. I have looked everywhere but can't seem to find one that actually shows the sprayer hose and how is connected to the plumbing under the kitchen sink. I have found several that mention the sprayer hose but...

View more questions Search