Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kiwidoggie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 29, 2008, 06:58 AM
    Water saver
    Is it still possible to remove the 'water save' feature from shower heads? I've moved (after 14 years at same address), and want a little better water flow in shower.
    amricca Posts: 851, Reputation: 92

Apr 29, 2008, 07:00 AM
    Some of them you can, I drilled mine out for the same reason. I figure I only take about a 2 minute shower so it is OK.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Apr 29, 2008, 08:09 AM
    Yep! Just pry it out and toss it
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Apr 29, 2008, 09:11 AM
    You can do what the guys say but tell me about this shower head. Is it a big round shower head the size of a dinner plate? Many shower heads put out the same 1.6 gpm but give the feel of great pressure or in the case of the dinner plate simulate rain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Screen saver [ 1 Answers ]

Does using and applying screen saver in mobile phones reduce the battery life?

Water saver toilets [ 4 Answers ]

Why are they water saver toilets when you have to flush two or three times? I have changed all the parts. Cleaned it top to bottom and it is still a big problem. Is there any way to make these toilets work better other than changing the whole toilet? Any help would be appreciated. I am a do...

Water heater with energy saver [ 1 Answers ]

I live in a big apartment complex and the apartment pays for water & sewer, our water heater won't allow us to take showers longer than about 15 min. I'm a girl, I need longer showers sometimes... I try to be quick but its just not long enough sometimes.. I know the water heater is big enough,...

Screen saver [ 1 Answers ]

How to get rid of screen saver

NJ Saver Rebate [ 0 Answers ]

Does the NJ Saver Rebate that I received in September 03 count as income on the Federal 1040 form? I itemized if that is important to know. Thank you.

View more questions Search