Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jaae08 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2008, 01:52 AM
    School transcripts
    I am looking for a way to find my school transcripts for a business school closed back in the 80s.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 29, 2008, 01:57 AM
    Look up the school online.

Usually, it will direct you to the website of another school. That school will be holding the transcripts for the closed school.

You then just request a transcript as usual, only from the school that is holding the transcripts, rather than the school you attended.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

College transcripts [ 4 Answers ]

Where do transcripts end up if a college closes down?

How do I get a copy of my transcripts if the school has closed? [ 5 Answers ]

I can not find the school anymore and need to get copies of my transcripts for my current college to get credits for my past classes. How do I get these records if the school shut its doors? Is there a government organization that can help me? Who do I call? I am really frustrated.:confused:

Transcripts from a closed business school [ 2 Answers ]

How do I find my transcripts to a business school that closed?

School Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

How do I find my Nursing School transcripts from Kentucky, when the school has been closed since 1984 and I haven't lived there since 1980.

Transferring without Transcripts [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking into the possibility of transferring to another school. However, I am still paying off the last college I attended, and therefore cannot get my transcripts. Would it be possible for me to transfer to another college without sending transcripts? My friends think that I could do it,...

View more questions Search