Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    khushhali101 Posts: 22, Reputation: 1
    -

Jul 9, 2007, 10:34 AM
    YouTube
    How can I save clips in my computer from YOUTUBE.there is no button to download. Please give me complete procedure to do it.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 9, 2007, 11:04 AM
    If there is no option to save and right clicking doesn't give you a save option then the owners don't want you to d/l.
    Mumu Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2007, 09:13 AM
    Hummmmmmmmmm, Enter Save YouTube Videos and download YouTube videos with YouTubeX

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I upload video into YouTube? [ 6 Answers ]

I have a video of a speech that I gave that is on dvd and I want to download it to my computer and then upload it to YouTube, etc. so I can share it online but I can't figure it out for some reason. Any advice or help would be great!

Static on YouTube, etc. [ 6 Answers ]

When playing clips from YouTube and MySpace I often hear periods of loud static. I know it's not in the posted vids since sometimes the same ones are fine. Is this likely to be a problem on my end or is it the nature of such sites? I have no problem with audio on files I've downloaded to hard...

Myspace and YouTube [ 3 Answers ]

The school blocks the websites and I need to get on how do I get on unblocked

Embeding A Youtube Video? [ 1 Answers ]

How do you embed just the video in a discussion forum rather than the whole page in YouTube? I tried copying and pasting the "embed" option but only the long series of words and numbers appeared, not the video.

How do you download from YouTube [ 1 Answers ]

How Do You download From Youtube.com

View more questions Search