Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    emily_godzilla Posts: 115, Reputation: 5

Mar 10, 2007, 08:48 AM
    Black stuff on toilet seat
    Hi this sounds weird but I go to a university and I was in the restroom. After I finished up I turned around to flush the toilet and noticed some sticky looking black stuff on the seat. I had just finished urinating myself. Well I could not tell what this was but did not think it came from me-it was thin and mucus like. So I went home and took a shower. The next day I went to the batheroom and again urinated then wiped. I saw a small amount about the size of a pencil eraser of this black muscus. Then I spotted for a day. Since then everything has seemed normal except now my period is five days late. This all happened maybe two weeks ago or a week and a half. I have'nt gone to a doctor. My question is Do I need to go see a doctor? Could I have caught something from the toilet seat? Or is this something I may have just had myself-does this sound like an std? Since then I have not noticed any discharge and have not had any pain or itching... my boyfriend thinks maybe it was a bloodclot but we don't know. We have not had any unprotected sex except twice once in the end of nov and once around dec 2nd. I took pregnancy tests in dec and jan and was not pregnant-that period did turn out two weeks late though. The one in feb was on time. We have a mongameous realationship, have been together 7yrs and used condoms about 98% of the time- we have had unprotected sex 3 times in 7yrs. Anyway does anyone have any advice-should I be concerned? Like I said no discharge since then... :confused:
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 10, 2007, 09:02 AM
    Serious time to go to the doctor, or health dept to be checked.

You do know that if you don't use condoms 100 percent of the time, it is still not safe sex. And you may be mongameous but of course you can never be 100 percent sure of your partner.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seat Cut Rafters [ 4 Answers ]

I'm building a garage and want to use 2 x 6 rafters gable roof. How do I figure the length of the rafters and the angle of the plum and seat cut? I'm just pouring the slab. Then I'll build the walls and then the rafters, decking and composition roof. The span will be 20 feet and the rise I guess...

Toilet Seat [ 36 Answers ]

Hello: Why do women have to be so disrespectiful of men? They always leave the toilet seat down. I don't know what I'm going to do about this. excon

Cracked grout on shower seat [ 1 Answers ]

I am seeking some information regarding a shower seat problem that I have. I'm in a new house (about 8 months old), and the grout at the top of my shower seat (where the top meets the front face) keeps cracking and I believe the tile itself is moving/buckling. I had the same problem in my...

Two parts: moving toilet over 4" and connecting to 4" black plastic to make shower [ 3 Answers ]

Hi friends, I have a concrete slab foundation. In one full bath, I'm changing out the tub to put in a sauna tub, going from 60x30 to 60x32. The toilet is right next to the tub, so I want to move the toilet over at least 4" and change the sink to a pedastal sink to make room for the move for...

View more questions Search