Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    worrieduser Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Apr 9, 2011, 02:57 PM
    Spiritual visits
    My dad killed himself when I was younger , so I didn't really know him or remember what he's looks like . But a couple of weeks ago I had a dream that I met him with my son , the face was blacked out but I knew it was him . Every time I woke up and went back to sleep that night it went back to the same dream . This Thursday I woke up with a handprint on my pillow beside my head , its still there now . The handprint is bigger than mine and my sons but smaller than my partners . I spoke to my mum today and said about the handprint , she asked me if there were any deformalities to the fingers , the tip of the index finger is missing on the right hand , which is the same as my dads ! What does this mean ?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 03:50 PM

Did your dad in the dream talk or communicate to you

Apr 9, 2011, 03:57 PM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No I don't think so
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Apr 9, 2011, 05:05 PM

Has something changed in your life or relationship recently that is similar to something in his life. Are you at about the same age now that he was when he died ?
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 10, 2011, 05:25 PM
    Have there been any suicidal tendencies in your own life?

Apr 11, 2011, 02:46 AM
    Comment on Fr_Chuck's post
    No but I'm expecting a little girl in a couple of months .
    hauntinghelper Posts: 2,854, Reputation: 290
    Paranormal and Spiritual Interests

Apr 11, 2011, 01:58 PM
    Has anything else developed?
    martinizing2 Posts: 1,868, Reputation: 819
    Expert

Apr 12, 2011, 10:43 AM
    It could mean that the love a father has for his children and grandchildren never stops and maybe they can watch over those they love after they pass.

I base this solely on hope and faith.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Spiritual Visits [ 12 Answers ]

I have recently had an experience that I don't understand. I was in bed and couldn't sleep as I lay with my eyes closed I felt something jump on the bed and tap me, I thought this was my kitten but realised the door was closed and she could not get into the room. I lay back down and it happened...

Spiritual Visitations [ 2 Answers ]

I have recently seen in my bedroom what I think may be my spiritual guide in the form of a very tall apperition with arms folded dressed in leather tunic and boots with no features just a dark smoky face. I was a bit shocked but not scared at all. Last night I saw another apperition in the form...

What does Spiritual mean to you? [ 15 Answers ]

In your own words what is the meaning of Spirituality? I will give my own meaning at some point, but I want to get different views and feedback from you...

What's Your Spiritual Type? [ 25 Answers ]

Quiz: What's Your Spiritual Type? - Beliefnet.com Try it and see what your beliefs most matches with... Obviously mine says- "80 - 89 Confident Believer – You have little doubt you've found the right path" :) Beliefnet: Belief-O-Matic, Religion Beliefs, What Religion Am I Quiz --...

What is a spiritual death? [ 8 Answers ]

If I feel drained spiritually, when I hear the words of the Bible, or visit their chamber, of make believe. Does this feeling indicate spiritual death?

View more questions Search