Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    needhelp1111 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Aug 22, 2008, 02:39 PM
    Statistics homework
    0 2 0 0 5 2 5 2 0 15

Consider the following 10 samples.

3.1 calculate the first quartile for these 10 measurements, and interpret your answere

3.2 calculate the mean, median and mode

3.3 is the distribution of these measurements skewed? If so, in which direction? Give reason for your answere
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Aug 22, 2008, 10:07 PM
    Hi, needhelp1111!

If you want people to provide the answers to your homework questions here, that's not going to happen if you are just going to post your homework questions here. If you would show what you think are the correct answers and how you arrived at them, then I am sure that there will be some folks here who will come along who will be willing to help you to learn how to arrive at the correct answers if you are incorrect with your answers and your figuring as to how you arrived at the answers.

Please also see the information that can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 02:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Clough
    Hi, needhelp1111!

If you want people to provide the answers to your homework questions here, that's not going to happen if you are just going to post your homework questions here. If you would show what you think are the correct answers and how you arrived at them, then I am sure that there will be some folks here who will come along who will be willing to help you to learn how to arrive at the correct answers if you are incorrect with your answers and your figuring as to how you arrived at the answers.

Please also see the information that can be found via clicking on the following link.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/math-s...-b-u-font.html

Thanks!

I never post here so I don't know but this is one of 5 questions in a relatively short period. Is there a policy about that?

I know on the legal boards you can tell by the question what year school the person is in and "over there" there is very little help given. Some of the questions posted are standard questions, posted 50 times a year. Also on the legal board the person posts the question AND the answer and then somebody may or may not assist.

Wondered what the policy is - ?
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Aug 23, 2008, 03:50 PM
    [QUOTE=needhelp1111 disagrees: its not the same questions. and i did put answeres with two of them thats why there are 5[/QUOTE]

I wasn't criticizing you - I was asking a question about board policy. You aren't the only person with a homework question.

And I did see you put "answeres" down for 2 of them -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Statistics homework! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay, here is the problem I'm stuck on The heights of women aged 20 to 29 follow approximately the N(64, 2.7) distribution. Men the same age have heights distributed as N(69.3,2.8). What percent of young men are shorter than the mean height of young women? I have been trying to figure out...

Statistics help! [ 1 Answers ]

Consider a confidence interval. Explain whether the width of a newly calculated confidence interval would increase decrease or stay the same as the width of the original CI as a result of each of the following changes. How are and changes effected? List all changes. What components of a CI change...

Statistics [ 1 Answers ]

12) A metropolitan bus system sampler's rider counts on one of its express commuter routes for a week. Use the following data to establish whether rider ship is evenly balanced by day of the week. Let = 0.05. Day Monday Tuesday Wednesday Thursday Friday Rider 10 34 21 57 ...

Homework language homework [ 1 Answers ]

You see well I have this homeworkassighmentthat isdo first thing in the morning so all I ask is that you write down some words in azorean langugauge! Words: Pencil Sharpener Paper Crayon Pen Binder

View more questions Search