Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahes_sachin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 11:43 AM
    Yahoo messenger
    Hi friends
    My Yahoo messenger quits unexpecteley, I'm not able to work with that, please help me if anyone knows the solution
    Chuie Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2007, 12:09 PM
    First of all what OS are you running windows mac or linux? Also have you tried using a different client software for Yahoo, like Gaim.
    retsoksirhc Posts: 912, Reputation: 71

Sep 26, 2007, 01:37 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by mahes_sachin
    hi friends
    my yahoo messenger quits unexpecteley, i m not able to work with that, please help me if anyone knows the solution
    I would try to get the latest update of the Yahoo Messenger software. I know you can download it from the Yahoo website. That should fix any previous bugs they had, and it will reinstall any files that may have gone missing or gotten damaged, as well (like from a virus or spyware).
    Lowtax4eva Posts: 2,467, Reputation: 190
    Ultra Member

Sep 26, 2007, 01:42 PM
    Possibly also run a virus or spyware scan.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Yahoo Messenger For Mac 8.1 [ 3 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me if there is somewhere I can download Yahoo Messenger that will work with Mac 8.1 Thanks

About Yahoo messenger [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I am asking a question about Yahoo messenger. I installed the Yahoo messenger, invited my friends, when I pop up a friend and when I type to them I can't see it on my window, but they can. What can I do to fix it where I can read all messages on Yahoo messenger?

Yahoo Messenger [ 9 Answers ]

Hello All I downloaded windows xp pro and I signed up on windows live messenger,now when ever I sign into Yahoo messenger I get a annoying message telling me that someone wants to add me to their list.. I tried everything it's a system message on Yahoo how do I disable it from popping up... or...

Yahoo Instant Messenger [ 2 Answers ]

After installing found no uninstall feature to remove this from my computer, not found in add/remove programs using control panel either. Is there a program I can download free to remove this or can someone please tell me how to take it off without damaging my registry in any way and to have a...

MSN Messenger OR Yahoo Messenger [ 3 Answers ]

Which do you prefer?

View more questions Search