Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    aussiechic402 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2007, 08:19 PM
    Looking for cartoon about boy who draws dogs who come to life and get him in trouble!
    I have been trying to find the name of this cartoon movie or show for so long!! It's got a boy or a girl or a pair of siblings who are drawing in their rooms... they draw two dogs and they come to life and get them in trouble in the backyard (they spraythe hose) and in the grocery store. I can't remember what it was called for the life of me and if you know, I would be so grateful!! Thank you!:)

Apr 24, 2007, 12:05 AM
    And I think its from the 80s... early 90s? I watched it at a very young age... I think it might just be a video, not a TV show or anything.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Apr 24, 2007, 12:10 AM
    The only thing like this that I remember is penny crayon,

Penny Crayon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That's not it is it?
    vader85 Posts: 20, Reputation: 5

Apr 24, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Are you sure it's a dog? I remember a tv/learning show called "McGee and Me"

Website

Apr 24, 2007, 09:24 AM
    Yeah I'm sure its actually two dogs, one is a boy and one is a girl dog. They match with the human siblings. And sadly its not penny crayon, although it's sort of similar! And I remember mcGee and me. I think I might still own one of those videos!

Apr 28, 2007, 02:57 PM
    Oh man I'm begging anyone out there that knows this...
    Maybe I have a few more ideas that might help trigger memories of this...

The kids were short, not regular protportions, and I don't think you ever saw the parents faces, only their legs. And the girl dog had a bow I think. The dogs thought they were having so much fun with the kids but then they got in a bit of trouble. They made stacks of food spill over at the grocery store and got muddy in the backyard and stuff like that... I think the kids were bored or grounded, but I don't think grounded because they were only about 6 or so.

Any ideas??

Thanks in advance...

-- amy
    lifeinthe80s Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Nov 30, 2007, 09:38 AM
    Okay. I've been searching for this vhs myself... I think it was called something like A dog's Life. But I can't find it anywhere, not even YouTube. There was the purple girl dog and the blue boy dog. They helped the children make breakfast in bed in one part of it. Old memories... man. I know its something like a dogs life... hmmmm
    mbeesley889 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 4, 2010, 12:38 AM
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXefcVsQec0
    xxvivianmxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2012, 02:12 PM
    Christopher brough that's the director its on Amazon I think its fisher price video
    iainodo Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 8, 2012, 01:10 PM
    Its called grown up today... fisher price

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon with dogs [ 2 Answers ]

OK I remember a cartoon from the 90s. I think it was on cartoon network. It was about these dogs who looked like great danes. They were like white or grey. They were human like, they could talk and stand upright. Anyway the flew around in jets and attacked bad guys. They carried weapons and...

Cartoon film, lots of singing dogs [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I need to find out the name of a cartoon film, It was probably about 1988 somewehere around then I think, But all I can remember is there was loads of dogs in a backgarden and the always sang a song, and one dog was always sitting on top of a kennel, and Im sure there was a pink dog that...

Boy trouble [ 5 Answers ]

There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do? :confused:

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

View more questions Search