Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    floater74 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2010, 06:34 AM
    Maximize a web page every time I open. I use Yahoo as my primary web page.
    When I now open Yahoo as my primary IE web page it is always minimized. Have tried a 3 suggestions on this site but to no avail. Thanks in advance!
    floater74
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 20, 2010, 09:06 PM

What have you tried so far?

Right click on i.e. icon and choose properties and then make sure you have maximized selected in the drop down box and apply
    -close

Open IE, maximize, hold down ctrl + shift and go to File and click Exit

Re-open IE

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Maximize the web page [ 2 Answers ]

When I open the internet it opens in normal size not full, but when I try to enlarge it by clicking the maximize button in the top right corner the web site will stay the same size but all around the web site were it is suppsoe to be enlarged at is white while the web site stays the same size, how...

Open a web page maximized [ 1 Answers ]

How can I open a web page and have it maximized

Web page [ 14 Answers ]

My ISP gives me 10Mb of webspace, I would like to just put a few pictures up and maybe some email addresses. Everyone says to buy Dreamweaver or Frontpage, but isn't there a way to create the file in IE and save it as a .htm and upload that? Or maybe even in Word? In Word 2003 when you go to new...

Maximize A Web Page [ 3 Answers ]

Hi- Every time I open a web page, I have to go to the top right and maximize it--How can I change it so that every time I open a web page it automatically comes us maximized? Thank you--

View more questions Search