Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Monnml Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 7, 2013, 08:33 AM
    Nexplanon BirthControl
    I've had the Nexplanon BirthControl in my arm for about a month now, I've had my period for the last 2 weeks nonstop, but it's not a normal period blood, it's like a thick, brownish color blood. Should I be concerned? Should I see my doctor?
    CravenMorhead Posts: 4,532, Reputation: 1065
    Adult Sexuality Expert

Dec 9, 2013, 08:57 AM
    That is old blood, which is odd. I would see your doctor about this. You got a bunch of literature with that, did you read it over. A lot of times it will mention side effects and when you should get them checked out.
    Monnml Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Dec 19, 2013, 03:03 PM
    What do you mean old blood?
    Like I don't understand what's going on, I'm 17 . Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
    odinn7 Posts: 7,691, Reputation: 1547
    Entomology Expert

Dec 19, 2013, 03:06 PM
    You need to get to the doctor. We can't diagnose this online...the doctor is where you should be to alleviate any concerns.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Less periods on birthcontrol ? [ 3 Answers ]

What's the best birthcontrol for wanting less periods Because I have bad headaches the first few days of my period. So I heard about the pill you take for 3 months then have a period every 3rd month. But I don't want to do the shot or oval ring thing. I've been taking the pill I'm on now for 2...

Nexplanon [ 1 Answers ]

Why do I have to wait six months to have it removed. Ive been dizzy and spotting for almost 2 months migraines are terribleI want Iit out.

Nexplanon [ 0 Answers ]

I have had my period for almost 20 days now I had the nexplanon inserted on the 19 of December. I was just wondering how long I could bleed for. I've read online the a lot of women bleed for 3 weeks or for a year. What is the most days most women bleed? Also it's not heavy or red but brown like...

Birthcontrol [ 3 Answers ]

Can you start birth control early?

View more questions Search