Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    unlovedcookie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 29, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Boy trouble
    There's these 2 boys who are best friends. I like both of them, but I like the other 1 better. The best friend is mad at me. I don't want to break there friendship up but I want the 1 boy to go out with me.What should I do?
    :confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 29, 2006, 07:12 PM
    Honestly, I would look for someone else. You do not want to lose 2 friends.

Just keep your options open and keep these 2 guys as friends.
    valinors_sorrow Posts: 2,927, Reputation: 653
    I regard all beings mostly by their consciousness and little else

Jul 30, 2006, 07:32 AM
    Friends usually don't date friends of friends unless its clearly cool with them since its easy to choose others instead. It's a way to gain a reputation as liking all the associated drama that goes with it and also for being inconsiderate of others, not to mention a way to lose the right kind of friends, fast!
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 30, 2006, 06:18 PM
    Unless you want to be in the middle of a drawn drama fest with every one mad at you find some one else to date. These can't be the only two guys in town.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jul 30, 2006, 06:31 PM
    You were not going out with eighter one of them, right? They are both friends but one you like. If you truly like one more and wants to go out with the one. The other friend, if a true friend should be supportive and not mad. Unless this other friend has feelings for you as well.

The other advice you have received above is great advice but it is up to you what you decide to do. It is a hard place to be in, but it will be a learning experience no matter what you decide to do.
    dreamerswish Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Aug 3, 2006, 05:01 PM
    some people just don't go out with proplr they know only. Just keep those 2 as friends and try to find someone new who you do not know. Get to know them then see if you would rather go out with a friend or someone you want to go out with!! Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Car trouble [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 1988 hyundai pony with a problem... Every now and then I'll be driving along when suddenly it will start to "choke" and stall - as if it's got something in it's throat. It sounds and feels like one of the jets in the carb is blocking up as it only "chokes" on lower revs. If I leave...

My cat is in trouble [ 3 Answers ]

My cat has little black dots on his lip, and they are starting to appear on his nose, and in his eyelid (where humans put eyeliner on) but, its really bugging me. Is it normal? Can I treat it? What is it? Where did it come from.. please help me and my two year old kitty... thank you so much... ...

Car trouble [ 5 Answers ]

I have an 89 oldmobile cutlass siarre 4 door my problem is that my car keeps cutting off on me while I am driving it does not have 100,000 miles yet it under that. This problem just started and it has gotten worst I went to the mechanic and change the oil filter, and the oil pump still nothing now...

Boy trouble [ 4 Answers ]

Thanks you guys! You were great help. I chose Michael, James is to immature, and I almost NEVER see Dylan! I'll be posting!

Having trouble getting over ex [ 4 Answers ]

I'm 17, and when I was 15 I started going out with this girl, who became my first love, and led me on a relationship that lasted a year and a half. Two months ago, we broke up because she's Seventh-Day Adventist, and I'm Catholic. For those of you who don't know, Seventh-Day Adventists are very...

View more questions Search