Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 23, 2017, 07:00 PM
    Loudmouth Entertainer Madonna went way too far...
    Some entertainers just don't get there are certain lines one does not ever cross...

And she is rightfully in some seriously deep doo doo. She should NOT get off light because of who she is.....and suffer just like every other nut job who has crossed THAT line before.

Report: Secret Service Investigating Madonna White House Comment

The U.S. Secret Service will reportedly open an investigation into Madonna after the singer told demonstrators at the Women’s March on Washington Saturday that she has often thought of “blowing up the White House.”

During a profanity-laced speech at the protest rally in Washington, D.C. Saturday, the 58-year-old “Rebel Heart” singer said she had felt “angry” and “outraged” over Donald Trump becoming the country’s 45th president.
    “I’m angry. Yes, I’m outraged. Yes, I have thought an awful lot about blowing up the White House,” Madonna said. “But I know that this won’t change anything. We cannot fall into despair.”

A spokesman for the Secret Service reportedly told The Gateway Pundit that the agency was “aware” of the singer’s comments and would open an investigation, though the final decision on whether to prosecute would be made by the U.S. Attorney’s office.
    Madonna performed two songs during her appearance at the Women’s March, “Express Yourself” and “Human Nature.”
    During “Human Nature,” the singer changed the song’s lyrics to include “Donald Trump, suck a d***.”
    Madonna’s comments aired uncensored on several cable TV networks, leading to apologies from some on-air anchors.

Madonna was one of several celebrities who participated in Saturday’s march. Other stars on hand included Alicia Keys, Amy Schumer, Ashley Judd, Scarlet Johansson, Cher, Julia Roberts and Katy Perry.
    Madonna was one of Trump’s biggest celebrity antagonists during the election. In October, the pop star offered to perform oral sex on anyone who voted for former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
    Catsmine Posts: 3,826, Reputation: 739
    Pest Control Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 02:24 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by smoothy View Post
    Madonna was one of Trump’s biggest celebrity antagonists during the election. In October, the pop star offered to perform oral sex on anyone who voted for former Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.
    It would be real interesting to look at Bill's telephone log.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2017, 02:55 AM
    I love free speech and encourage these entertainers to continue to express their ignorance .
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 24, 2017, 04:00 AM
    I don't condone Madonna's remarks nor am I a fan of hers. The Secret Service should investigate.

However, I believe the investigation will come up with nothing prosecutable. During the campaign Trump made remarks that were interpreted as inciting people to commit violence against Hillary. Madonna made some foolish remarks in a PUBLIC venue expressing her anger at the results of the election. She was expressing her free speech rights albeit stupidly. But stupidity is not a crime, otherwise Trump would be in jail.
    tomder55 Posts: 1,742, Reputation: 346
    Ultra Member

Jan 24, 2017, 04:05 AM
    wink ;nod yeah we did an investigation.. please .. No one thinks Madonna really meant she was going to blow up the White House .Even if can be interpreted as inciting somone or inspiring someone to take action ,it falls in line with the Beatles inspiring Charles Manson.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 24, 2017, 09:07 AM
    You just can't tell the loonies from the sane people anymore... until they start talking!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I am here on an entertainer visa and want to get a normal job how would I go about it [ 3 Answers ]

I am in the U.S. on an entertainer visa, and this causes me to travel extensively. I am also getting to an age that the work I do is causing me pain... I have also met someone and would like to be able to settle down in one place and work a normal job... What is the best way for me to be able to...

Entertainer personal lives [ 3 Answers ]

I would like to know how entertainers handle there personal lives

I want to become an Entertainer, how do I start? [ 5 Answers ]

Im 18 years old and have a great personality. I like being in front of people and talking. I can Act and Dance well. I am also very funny. I'm always asked to MC events and speak at occasions. I also work with Dj's and am the voice of the party. I was really just wondering if there is some kind of...

I want to be an entertainer! Any tips or ideas? [ 12 Answers ]

I've always wanted to be in the Entertainment industry.. But I don't know where to start or where to go. And now a days its so hard there is so much compation. I really short to I'm 4'9 so I think that's what kind of holds me back from really trying :(

Song/Entertainer-Need the artist name [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone tell me who the artist was that sang: Money, money, money, money---Money! Some people got to have it, some people really need it... etc Thanks so much, Lorimac

View more questions Search