Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 25, 2006, 07:46 PM
    Does anyone know how to clean a vaporizer? And why does it have carbon in it?
    Hello,
    I have to add salt to the water in my vaporizers or else it will not produce steam, I think because the water is so soft... Anyway, I believe it might have some calcium build up because there is very little steam being produced.
    Does anyone know what I should do as far as cleaning the part that produces the steam?
    And does anyone happen to know why there is carbon inside it and in the water?
    Thanks
    Kender Posts: 64, Reputation: 13

Oct 27, 2006, 08:20 PM
    Not sure but maybe a cleaner for electric drip coffee makers?
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Oct 27, 2006, 09:10 PM
    Thank you kender :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Wood Trim manufacturing and Carbon Fiber [ 4 Answers ]

I have a jaguar S-type 2005. The gear shift knob handle on it is made from real/authentic Honey Burl wood (which matches the rest of the car's interior). Anyway, I was wondering how to manufacture a piece like this (like a 3D solid piece, NOT a flat type piece). I have researched that the...

Sodium to Carbon? [ 6 Answers ]

1. Is it possible to convert Sodium to Carbon, if so, how? 2. How does one remove electrons from an atom who's first and second shell are "static"? 3. Is it possible to add an negative charge to the first shell of a Sodium atom and thereby converting it to another element without having to...

How many atoms of carbon? [ 2 Answers ]

can someone help me solve this? 1.how many atoms of carbon are in 2.4 x 10^3 of coal if 6.02 x 10^23 carbon have mass 12 g? I know the 1 mole of C atoms is 6.022 x 10^23 and that's 12 grams I need to know how to solve the question and what the chemical formula for coal is I look it up...

Carbon monxide and the white chalk ash present [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone give me the chemical make up, or any information, of the white chalky ash that is sometimes produced when carbon monxide is created. I have found it many times when doing a carbon monoxide test on heating systems and carbon monxide was found. I have not found, it that I remember, if...

View more questions Search