Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sariyah1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2007, 10:16 PM
    Im confused on how to write a equation
    The sum of a number, times itself equals 36.

Is this an algebraic relationship?
    hauser5 Posts: 699, Reputation: 92

Dec 26, 2007, 11:18 PM
    6 squared or 6 to the second power = 36 (can't type it, but it's a little two to the top right of the six)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Write an equation of the line with x-intercept (-6,0) [ 1 Answers ]

I am racking my brains... I need help on figuring out how to write an equation of the line with x-intercept (-6,0) and y intercept (0,-1) Please help me understand how to get this question answered and please show me step by step I think this is how to do it... but am not sure... find...

I know not what to write here [ 1 Answers ]

I guess for this to work well you will need a short history, child of a divorce angry-protective to not so angry-need to help to not angry-with a need to comfort OK that is out of the way. Now on to the question I listen and I am good at it, how do you stop without offending the people who already...

How to write on the CD [ 3 Answers ]

]Hello everyOne I wonder to Ask you that How to write on the CD ? Because my friend give me a her CD of my photos and I want to copy them in my CD When I do so I see an icon of the images but it's like transperance :p I'm not sure of the speLling any way the next step is to write on the CD ...

Word equation as chemical equation and balance [ 2 Answers ]

Can anyone help me with these. I don't get it.:confused: Aluminum bromide + chlorine yield aluminum chloride +bromine Potassium chlorate when heated yields potassium chloride + oxygen gas Hydrogen +nitrogen monoxide yield water + nitrogen

View more questions Search