Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    scott_kaahn6813 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 13, 2005, 10:30 PM
    Need help on history paper
    Hi and thanks whoever is going to help
    I'm having a subject on Vietnam war and I need sources with various pictures. Yes I need a lot of PICTURES, not documents.
    Thanks.
    psi42 Posts: 599, Reputation: 13

Mar 13, 2005, 10:43 PM
    What have you done so far?
    scott_kaahn6813 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 14, 2005, 03:19 AM
    My subjet is on "Vietnamese against American" and "The South Liberation on April 30th 1975". I need to know the war's period directed by J F Kenedy and Richard Nixon and so on. Who was in charge directly in Vietnam? What did solders do to find and destroy the Vietcong? And how did Vietnamese fight against them, leading to the dramatically fight in 4 30th 1975. I would prefer pictures for illustration.
    Thanks
    Nez Posts: 557, Reputation: 51

Mar 14, 2005, 05:37 AM
    Vietnam
    As a brit,and too young to remember the Vietnam war,I have had a look on the web.See what you think of these sites.If you don't think they are helpful,just go to Google,and type in "Vietnam war",you will find dozens of sites.

http://www.pbs.org/battlefieldvietnam/history/

http://www.dean.usma.edu/history/web...ar%20index.htm

Good luck with your search.

Nez.

Postscript.

I should'nt really be doing this,as you were set the task,but at least use the sites I've listed as a starting point.The second link contains maps,and the first tells you the wars timeline,how it started,and who were the main players. ;)
    097yfarrec Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 26, 2009, 04:48 AM
    Coude you help me,I woude like to know what wales as like in the 1000 A.D I need to know as soon as possible

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Watercolor paper [ 1 Answers ]

I am curious to know what different weight paper is about. I see advertised 80 lb, 140 lb and 300 lb paper but wonder what effect this will have on my artwork... also coldpressed and hot pressed. I think I understand that one is grainy and rough surface and other is smooth... I prefer a little...

Checking the history if the history has been deleted [ 3 Answers ]

I want to know all the sites my family has been visiting on the web. How do I check that if the history has been erased/deleted? Thanks in advance.

Research paper help [ 2 Answers ]

I am doing my first research paper and I am attempting to explain the positive effects on society from a. edgar allen poe b. mae west c. industrial rock And how these groups are examples of different types of controversy that are positive to our culture Do you have any suggestions on how I...

View more questions Search